• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I felt a POP

could be your hind waters and the baby is keeping them from leaking......up right and ball bouncing for you my girl!

Im not going to do anything Erin, haha I might get on all fours - havent got the ball from my friend yet; I lost the stopper for mine :wall: I do feel as if baby is head down now too, the pin type pains in my cervix makes me think something is afoot..

You'll be letting no one down chick, baby will only come when ready xx

wowee how exciting, if this is it- good luck! xx

Bounce bounce bounce! Maybe there's a head plugging the exit? :lol:

It feels like its trying to crawl out atm; you are right Toon, Im in no real hurry - in fact I wouldnt be happy about it kicking off tonight as Im so tired plus I have to take Rosie to Gymtots tomorrow, only two sessions left and they are pre-paid :)

Gymtots sounds like a good place to bounce instead. Saves you having to clean your own floor too :lol:

Lots of rest tonight! :hug:

Oh exciting!!! Not sure i'm happy about all this queue jumping going on though :lol:

you're obviously keeping your baby too nice and snug megsmeadow!

Gymtots sounds like a good place to bounce instead. Saves you having to clean your own floor too :lol:

Lots of rest tonight! :hug:

Yes they have an amazing trampoline - its a proper gymnastics centre, I have been eyeing it up for a few weeks and will be getting on it tomorrow! :)

Make sure you cover your mattress tonight ;)

All dry this morning, nothing occuring! Baby had stretched out during the night, I could feel baby all the way almost to under my boobs - very strange, like a long mass!

Yes Sam's Mum, I will be getting on the trampoline this morning, its a serious business! :lol:

I reckon I'll fly around like a balloon thats been undone! Good job OH is coming with us this morning! :lol:

oooh I had a pop feeling the other day, but nothing since, I thought maybe it was baby popping his head into my pelivs, but no such luck!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back