Leaking but told not Waters Embarrasing

bossbump

Reaction score
iv'e been leaking for about 4 days now been wearing sanitary towels to keep clean and dry. But this morning i had a large gush. About a cup full of clear liquid. NON SMELLY i had a bit of a show yesterday. Called midwife and was told to go straight in and get checked. She did an internall examination and told me their was nothing pooling inside so cannot be my waters. The thing was at home when i felt a trickle i placed tissue over my wee hole{exuse embarrasing phrase} and ran out of me still has anybody else had this i cant of wet myself. Surely.

I dont think its wee, if it was it would be smelly. It could just be a bit of fluid but not the waters breaking.
Im afraid I cant say more than that, sorry.

when my waters went with Dior it was lil trickles then the lil tricles would run down my leg i popped to the hospital it was my waters a few hrs later i had the heaviest most painfull period pain type feelings then i went into labour....

defo dont sound like your weeing hun

recently i have been dribbling abit but it is wee lol :oops:

when its your waters its clear or misty white lil bit sticky type of water...

might be worth smelling it lol sounds gross i no but it the only way iv been able to tell, if it has no smell atall then ild say its ya waters

ive also had this recently but mine im ashamed to say is wee :oops: i live in sanitary towels :( xxxx

Thanx ladies. Its really embarassing isnt it. Sure i will definately know when it is my waters. Now i ve gotta face the fact im a pissy pants ha ha

You don't always go into labout straight after your waters break, some people have to be induced after 48 hours as that the length of time you can leave it to stop infection.

If you are unsure get it double checked.
Must admit though when i lay down and stood up again after my waters broke alot more came out as it pooled when i lay down.

I used to wee when i sneezed or coughed!! Oh the shame!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back