Waters question?

lmarszall

Reaction score
Is it right that when your waters go they either all go like in a gush, or they gradually trickle and keep trickling?

TMI warning....

Only becasue i went for a wee yesterday and wiped and then stood up and felt a trickle. So i sat back on the loo and and a small amount of 'runny stuff' came out. Not enough for it to be like my waters but alot runnier than any plug or show.

Could it have just been a gush of discharge or is there a chance it could have been anything else. If it was waters i would have assumed they would have continued to trickle, and all i have down there since is the usual??

Sorry for gross detail!

Lau
xx

Im leaking water at the moment, and its coming out slowly..

wednesday it came out in a big gush then slowed right down, and has been a slow trickle ever since..

Ooh, exciting.

See it wasn't really enough for me to think it was waters, just hoping i suppose.

Do you have to go in to hospital soon if labour doesn't start??

Lau
x

im being monitered hun,

On antibiotics for infection just incase it sets in.. they are hoping i get to 34 weeks, but im hoping my fluids will build up more so we shall have to see..

Oh shit sorry i didn't even look at your ticker, i assumed you were near the end.

Sorry for being so damn stupid an inconsiderate :(

So its not quite that exciting is it when you are not term yet. Sorry.

At least they are monitoring you and trying to get you further on, i'm sure they know what they are doing. At 34 weeks my boy was measuring around 38 so yours could be well ahead of dates anyways.

:hug: :hug:

Hopefully they will build up for you.

Lau
x

At my Parentcraft class yesterday, the midwife said that they are able to test the discharge to see if your waters have broken if you wear a pad to soak it up. Also, she mentioned that it's usually a straw-coloured fluid.

If your unsure if its your waters or not they can tell quite easily at the hospital. If had both when my waters have gone, a gush with my 3rd and a trickle with my 1st. Although it wasn't a constant trickle it happened every time i stood up. If you lie down for 20 minutes or so if it is your waters they will pool and run out when you stand up.

it depends what colour the discharge was. If it was white, or creamy then it's vaginal discharge, if it was clear then it could be your waters.

K.x

i dont kno hun, but good luck if this is it, i'v noticed ur new due date is 2mro! x

Hi

I agree if your unsure go in and get checked. :)
If its stopped trickling though i assume its not because it shouldnt completely stop??
Good luck hun
Katrinaxx

Yeah i don't think it was.

It was clear but no more has come out so don't see how it could have been,

Hey ho!

:bored:

Lau
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts