what to do?

abbiecourt

Reaction score
i woke up this morning sat down and felt wet go down to back end, when i stand nothing, as i go to sit down it trickle down to my back end like water, not big gushes or anything i just dont wanna be waste in hospital time i feeling a right dick if its nothing lol, i hate this last few weeks cause its just a waiting game x

Not sure what could it be, but It's always better to be checked!!! keep us posted. good luck!!!

Sounds like your waters could be leaking slowly, think you should ring mw or get checked, they don't mind, it's their job after all!

If you don't want to ring yet, you could put on a pad and then check after an hour. If its soaking, then its probably your waters.

I don't get soaking bad just a leak that comes out every now and then xx

I would call the hospital, I'm sure they won't mind!

It sounds like your water is leaking. I don't know what else it could be!

Could it be forewaters? I'm not 100% what this is, but I've heard ppl say they trickle out at very early stages, but a large gush (the actual waters) comes a wee while later.

No wonder your confused, i'm gonna be exactly the same, i've never been through natural labour, and i'm dreading looking out for the signs.

I'd say give MW a phone anyway, she might know other signs to look out for.

Good luck

:)

Could it be forewaters? I'm not 100% what this is, but I've heard ppl say they trickle out at very early stages, but a large gush (the actual waters) comes a wee while later.

No wonder your confused, i'm gonna be exactly the same, i've never been through natural labour, and i'm dreading looking out for the signs.

I'd say give MW a phone anyway, she might know other signs to look out for.

Good luck

:)

thanks where i get confused hun i been having pains on and off all day i going to wait for morning when kids in school xxx

with my first my back waters had gone, i was just getting wetter by the day but not gushing water. i had to be induced because i was open to infection, you should ring your midwife hunny x

You should call your MW! No harm in checking as if it is your waters leaking you are now open to infection! You won't be wasting their time. That's what they're for! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back