• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I feel so happy and positive!

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
Happy new year everyone!!
I feel all new and happy and positive today - I love new year but this is even stronger today. It's the year I hope I'll have a bump, we'll move out of London and get a dog, cat, car and buy a house. And I'll be building up my businesses and also completing my nvq in retail. And hubby will finally realise his worth and tell his horrible company to stick it up their wooha's :)

All is well in Sylvie world today and I just feel like dancing and shouting yessssss!!!!

Thought I'd share :)
Xxx

:yay: Happy New Year hunny, hope 2011 brings you happiness and all your dreams and wishes come true :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i will be positive soon.....but i went to bed at 7am and back up again at 10am and at the moment it's all just a big daze! lol...happy new year my lovlies! xx

That sounds fab Sylvie :)

I hope you get everything you want.

We're been cleaning the house today and i've been practicing stopping eating when i'm full - which has resulted in me having only a very small amount which is good :)

I know it's New Year already, but we are really spending the weekend just adjusting and making the plans and then Monday is the kick start - we're still being good though.

Noooo! don't leave London! (Don't think I ever could! lol)

But I felt stupidly happy watching the fireworks last night (might just be my AF though...)

Happy New Year Ladies! Looking forward to joining TTC properly later THIS year :oooo:

Lxx

Sounds brill Sylvie! I feel exactly the same! I'm not moving though but got lots of ideas for FINALLY redecorating the downstairs of our house!

Hope you get all that you want this year. x x

Happy New Year :)
Sounds fantastic hunny! I love the possitivity because thats the best way to achieve everything you want too.
Were moving out of London aswell in April ! x

happy new year sylvie - sounds like you are in a really good place right now :) great start to 2011! where are you in london?

i will have to leave one day as im not sure we can afford to stay boo hoo!

i have to tell you ladies i went to a blitz party last night where everyone had to dress up in 1940's style, they played all of the gorgeous music from back then and in one part of the bar had a piano where they played cockney songs and everyone sang - was sooo much fun!

ur enthusiasm has rubbed off on me sylvie as i have been a bit of a misery the past few days! bring on 2011!! xxxx

Happy new year Sylvie and girlies. Love your positive attitude :) Good things will happen.
xxxxx

Positivity your party sounds like it was fab xxxx

Great to hear you're feeling positive. I'm still convinced that this month is our month - hoping it's the same for as many of us as possible

Happy New Year Sylvie, Im right there with you with the happiness and positive feelings :) X

YAY!

Happy new year sylvie! hopefully its going to be a good one for us all.
xx

There's nothing more addictive than positivity xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back