• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

feeling bit more positive....

really glad your feeling positive, FX crossed the witch arrives and you get a juicy new year BFP

Love
sparkledust
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Its interesting that you posted this...I was on yasmin too and it was ages before my body got into some kind of rythm! I had periods every month but could range between 26-31 days and my CM wasnt right either, I think they call it hostile CM (i didnt know about EPO at that time). It did take about 5-6 months for me. I hope that it all regulates soon and you get your BFP! Do you take EPO, I have found it has done wonders for fertile CM but has also helped to regulate my periods xx

hey hun no not on EPO (not really sure wat it is tbh lol)

itsbabytime - yeh i start off with best intentions but no doubt in a few days wen af still hasnt arrived il be ranting like a banshee again lol xx

LOL, I was the same, the second month of using it is when I got my BFP and I think it had a big part in it. EPO (evening primrose oil) is for hormonal health and inbalance and helps to produce more fertile mucus (works amazingly) and for me it has regulated my cycles and made my periods lighter so I cant recommend highly enough. You have to take quite a high dosage...I take 2000mg a day and it has worked wonders. Sorry if you knew any of that info already but thought I would put it there anyway :) xx

Hey!

I have been on Yasmin for years as well (obviously on and off as I have 2 little ones :lol: ), I don't know too much about how long it will take to get out of the system but I am sure you will not have to wait too long! Took me 2 months last time. Obviously everyone is so different but keep positive - it will happen! :)

Lisey27 - i've just started on EPO - do you stop taking it at ov, as i've read that your'e supposed to? How long were you taking it, before you noticed a difference in EWCM?

well girls after my rant the other day im feeling a bit more positive about it all now (apart from being full of ANOTHER cold!)

went to visit my friend today and her little girl....my friend had been on same pill as me (yasmin...it was actually upon her advice i started this one as others had bad side effects on me).....
she said her gp was great wen she was trying to conceive and apparently yasmin is renouned for taking a while to get out of your system, and that apparently the first couple of "periods" after coming off it arent always proper ones, which would explain why i had what I thought were 2 normal af's and now nothing (though looking back they werent very heavy or long)....so im feeling a bit less like a freak today lol

It took her roughly 18 months to conceive her baby and had all tests etc for PCOS etc but they said everything was fine, but its all been worth it for her as she now has a gorgeous 1 year old...so im a bit more hopeful today

Im glad iv spoken to someone who was on same pill as me now as not many girls seem to have been on it.

so even tho im on cd 58 i feel a bit better about it and am just gonna ride it out till the new year...if still nothing by then il get it explored but until then im gonna try and de-stress as hopefully itl do me good :) though saying that expect some more rants of frustration off me, im not perfect lol

hope all you lovely ladies are ok xxxx

Bellarina, I was on Yasmin. I too was recommended it from a friend. I don't think its one they used to just give you first time as it costs more to produce, but i asked specifically for it.

Kind of wishing I hadn't asked for it now, or at least had been told that it can take a while to go out of your system, because my cycle has all gone to pot this month and I don't know where i stand either.

Glad to know of someone else who was on the same pill as me though. Glad you are feeling a bit better about it though and hope things improve for you soon hun.

:dust: for you

Lisey27 - i've just started on EPO - do you stop taking it at ov, as i've read that your'e supposed to? How long were you taking it, before you noticed a difference in EWCM?

Yeah, I stop taking as soon as I get a pos OPK :) You are supposed to stop as its reported to be able to cause uterine contractions.
I noticed the first month that there was an increase, the second month I got my BFP, I lost the baby unfortunately. I continued to take the EPO after and have noticed loads straight away. I didnt get much before, it was too thick (TMI) and would only notice it once. Now it starts CD8-9. I usually OV on 13-14 so thats a lot of days leading up.
Are you taking a high dose? needs to be at least 1000mg. I think you can take up to 3000mg but I take 2000mg...a happy medium xx

Thanks Lisey27 :) Sorry to hear about your mc :( Hope you have better luck this time.... I'm taking 500mg of EPO 3 times a day atm, but maybe i'll up it if that doesn't do the trick. Will stop when I ov - cheers for advice. Good luck with it all :) xx

Thanks Lisey27 :) Sorry to hear about your mc :( Hope you have better luck this time.... I'm taking 500mg of EPO 3 times a day atm, but maybe i'll up it if that doesn't do the trick. Will stop when I ov - cheers for advice. Good luck with it all :) xx

Thats ok :) Good luck to you too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back