I fainted!!!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

I haven't posted in Tri 2 yet so I thought i'd make the 1st one dramatic! :lol:

I was out shopping today and fainted!! I'm absolutley fine and luckily fell on my side. I've had no pains or bleeding or anything but it was quite frightening!

Have any of you fainted?

xxx

Cheers. Yeah 2 ladies came to my rescue coz my Cousin was in another shop. Then a first aider came along by which time I just wanted to go and get something sugary to drink!! The whole thing happened within 30 seconds and then I was fine!! I hope this isn't a sign of things to come!

xxx

Do you have a mw appt coming up shortly? Id mention it to them.

Glad you were ok :)

Aw hun! Hope your ok, no advice though as i have never fainted. xx

Thanks girls, I don't have a MW app til 4th Jan but if it happens again i'll make sure I go to A&E to check everythings ok!

xxx

I have fainted, but it was after a really bad nose bleed, hop your OK and get your blood pressure checked out, could be that? x

hiya hun yeah i nearly fainted whilst stood in the que in game had to run out and get fresh air then went straight for a bite to eat and a drink then felt ok after that could also be a sign of low iron hth

oh hun it must have been awful! i have low blood pressure so have been warned i might faint and my mum fainted a lot during all her pregnancies. Im terrified of fainting at work in front of customers and stuff :-( xx

Yeah i'm thinking low blood pressure, low blood sugar and it was stuffy too!

xxx

I've fainted twice Claire, both times on a train! My mw said it was probably low blood sugar because my bp was fine. Hope you don't get it too often!!!

xx

This sounds weird but i'm so glad someone else on here has fainted!! It says on google that its common and I already knew it was but I was thinking I was the only one! lol

xxx

Ahh I know what you mean. I dread going on a train now cos I'm convinced I'm gonna faint again! My mum had a friend who fainted everytime she went on a tube train when she was pregnant! Weird! It's a horrible feeling and a bit embarrassing isn't it?

xx

Very embarrassing!! I wasn't bothered about me I was more bothered coz I thought i'd broken my glasses!! And theres I was in a queue of about 20 people!! lol

I'm just glad I fell on my side! I'm going to have the bruises to show for it in the morning i reckon!! lol

xxx

Glad you're ok Claire! I've fainted once but not when I was pregnant, its quite scary! Nothing more to add than what the girls have said. If I don't eat breakfast as soon as I get up I feel dizzy! So have to make sure I have breakfast straight away

x

I can't have breakfast strainght away because I gag alot when I first get out of bed so I get dressed etc and then eat. I'm hoping the gagging stops soon!

xxx

i gag in the morning too but if i force myself to drink a glass of milk the gagging stops and i feel much better - maybe try that? x

I fainted in Bluewater was awful cause everyone was staring :blush:

& Carphone Warehouse with Jacob :roll:

Vix mines worse!! I fainted at the kiosk where they sell the Bluewater gift cards!! There was a queue of at least 20 people and only 2 ladies came to help me!! Oh the shame!! lol

Cherelle - I'll defo try the milk in the morning because the gagging was really bad this morning, obviously baby was cross coz Mummy fell yesterday! lol

xxx

Awww glad you are ok Claire, at least you fell on your side :) I've not fainted before but last year I did have a spectacular fall at the train station - it was so embarrassing! It was wet and I was holding a Latte and slipped at the top of some stairs and fell flat on my face - the funny thing was I still managed to keep hold of my coffee but the lid came off and it all splashed up in my face and hair!! A couple of people came to help me which was nice, I was covered in bruises but mostly just really embarrassed - then they made an announcement on the tannoy 'please be careful when walking the floor is slippy' which was obviously directed at me!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back