I could quite easiley commit murder right now !!!

Tasha20

Reaction score
:x :x :evil: :evil: RARRRR!!!!!

:wall: I just want to stamp around like a little girl :x ! god my OH can really make my blood boil!!! he doesnt do it often thank god, actualy hes very sweet most of the time .

I hate having to repeat myself and I always have to with him!

:x stupid boy!!!

It just doesnt help when my back is given me grief im not feeling the best and I just want to cry :cry:

Oh lol ill be alright in 5 mins and its all forgotton about, I just hate getting myself all angry with such stupid little things its not good for me or my little girl :cry:

Having to repeat your self now that DOES sound familiar!! :evil:

Fukin men are terrble, but unfortunatly their pee brains arnt made to cope with more than one task, so I suppose its what you have to expect :roll:

:roll: You have to remember they are the lesser beings!!!!!!! :wink: *Does a runner* :D

Tasha20 said:
:x :x :evil: :evil: RARRRR!!!!!

:wall: I just want to stamp around like a little girl :x ! god my OH can really make my blood boil!!! he doesnt do it often thank god, actualy hes very sweet most of the time .

I hate having to repeat myself and I always have to with him!
:x stupid boy!!!

It just doesnt help when my back is given me grief im not feeling the best and I just want to cry :cry:

Oh lol ill be alright in 5 mins and its all forgotton about, I just hate getting myself all angry with such stupid little things its not good for me or my little girl :cry:

can you say that again tasha ? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: Ok Budge!

lol reading that now I feel silly lol because im ok now and it was over something really pethetic

as soon as i read the post title i knew a man had to be involved!! haha :D

:hug:

:lol: ha yes Lozzi its always the same isnt it, when involving a man :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14