feeling a bit down and scared....

mirella

Reaction score
Hi all,

i don't know what has just happened to me. all of a sudden i've just started to feel really down and scared of all this. I love my little baby to bits and I'm so scared something may happen to her (before, during birth or after).

i just wanna cry atm, don't understand. i can't help it but feel teary and scare of what it's ahead.
what if i cannot cope with labour, what if my baby is born sick or something (i know, stupid of me, but i just cannot imagine myself without my little girl anymore....)

is this normal, or i'm just a freak who cannot think possitive???

aw hun have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think what your going through is pretty normal, most mums to be have these worries and believe me many women who have had more than one baby still have these worries!

Having a baby is so hormonal, there are bound to be days where you just wanna cry and days where you feel anxious. Like you said you already love your baby to bits and what your feeling is probably just that unconditonal protection that we have for our babies.

I am sure your little girl is doing perfectly in your tum, before you know it she will be here!

Labour is different for every woman, and for every horror story you read their will be hundereds of fantastic births, just remember that there is very good pain relief available and that if your not coping you are not a failiure!
Whilst one woman loves an epidural to get through labour another can cope with a bit of gas and air, just see how you go hun, and don't stress over it.

Personally labour does hurt like hell but i think if you go in with the right attitude that this is what your body is made to do and that you can do it the pain becomes positive and it actually helps to get the little one out!!

Try not to worry hun...your gonna both gonna be fine! :hug: :hug:

Hi,

Try not to worry. I am a dreadful worrier, and I have had a baby before. In my experience, I have found that everything I worried about (and I worried a LOT ) ended up being totally fine, and the little things that went wrong were totally unexpected and things that I hadn`t thought to worry about.

So my advice is to get prepared and only worry about things if they happen. Everyones pregnancy and birth is so unique, yet you hear the stories and tend to think that it will ALL happen to you but it wont. You can`t possibley worry about everything that could go wrong because the list is endless, and it won`t all hapen to one person. Just take it day by day and dont worry unless something actually comes up that is definate and then tackle that one problem head on if necessary.

Hope that this rambling makes sense,

Jane xx

Cixes said:
I think what your going through is pretty normal, most mums to be have these worries and believe me many women who have had more than one baby still have these worries!

Hi luv sorry your feeling so down :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im exactly the same, i have days where i just sit and cry for no reason and it can start anywhere at anytime. I have been known to just be driving along happily one minute then bawling my eyes out the next and i couldnt even explain why. It makes you feel like your going a bit mad but rest assured luv, there are alot of us feeling exactly the same :hug: :hug: :hug:

Damn pregnancy hormones have a lot to answer for dont they :hug: :hug:

:hug: As the other ladies have said your feeling normal emotions, although it's such an exciting time to be pregnant it is also very worrying at times and I also get very anxious too, your not alone :hug:

It's not just you :hug: This is my first baby and just when I think I've been through the entire spectrum of possible worries, doubts and anxieties, something else rears it's head and I'm in the thick of it again. At the moment, it's the labour I'm focussing on because I'm approaching tri 3 but after the birth I'll no doubt fixate on other things.

Cixes said:
Personally labour does hurt like hell but i think if you go in with the right attitude that this is what your body is made to do and that you can do it the pain becomes positive and it actually helps to get the little one out!!

I'm definitely going to keep telling myself that I can do it, that I can cope. This is what my body is designed for etc etc. I like the way you phrased that, Cixes about the pain becoming positive.

Thank you all,

it seems i'm a bit better today. sometimes i think i research and read so much about stuff on the net that i always think, what if this or that happens to me?? i'm just a worrier by nature!!!!
i'll try to keep positive, i have a nice little baby to think about now! thank you all for your words, i don't know you personally but you and this forum are helping me a lot with everything.
lots of love,

PS. baby is moving a lot today, so if she's happy, i will be as well!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back