Pregnancy insecurities....

You dont sound immature at all i know exactly how you feel, my OH has 2 stag do's coming up one in neukey (excuse the spelling) were there will be lots of slim surf babes and the other at butlins which ive heard is supposed to be a huge shag fest for single people!! Its been really worrying me and my OH played away when i was pregnant with our first, we were both young and he wasnt ready to settle down so i left him then forgave him! He is uch more grown up this time and is really excited about baby much more than before, but something in the back of my mind is niggling me, i do trust him but i feel so unattractive and huge (i gained 5 stone in previous pregnancy which took 3 years to lose).

Try not to worry, you have the most precious thing in the world to him inside your tummy - his baby!!

This probably hasnt helped but just wanted to let you know i know how you feel and your not being silly x x x

Thanks ladies for all your support!!! I feel less pathetic now!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And some of you have actually had my worst nightmare happen to them & i just cannot imagine what you must have gone through :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

OH is trying to reassure me but the paranoid devil on my shoulder is just saying "well we would won't he"!! I've just put it to the back of my mind for now but as it gets closer i'm feeling it more and more but we'll just have to wait to see how i feel on the Sunday when its over and done with.

I keep boosting my chin up by just saying "At the end of the day if he does get up to anything you've just got to leave him and look to a different future just with you and the bambino and thats not such a bad picture, just a different one!"

Roll on tomorrow so we can just get this out the way...............

Thanks again x x :hug: :hug:

LMP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back