I caved in, I poas ......doh

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
So af is not due til 14th. I sat watching tv, from my drawer upstairs the fr test was whispering "pee on me, pee on me". It does say on the box 6 days before af..........
So I did, fmu today and I think it was bfn, but the longer I looked at it I thought I could see a very very feint line. When I looked again, there was nothing there. I think my eyes where playing tricks on me. I'm so mad at myself now, why did i do it, I cold have waited another few days. I'm so angry at myself now :wall2:

Oh hun :hugs:
Your still in with a chance & my fx extra tightly
xxx

:hugs: sorry it was a bfn hunny but its still really early. Goodluck and fingers crossed for you x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww Hun don't get disheartened yet .. You could be far to early!! Hang in there xx

Thanks girls. I know what you're saying makes sense but I seem to have lost all sanity and sensible thought!! I was sure it would be BFP, even this early! I stared at it so hard I started to see dots before my eyes!!! Just wish i hadn't wasted it now, preganacy tests should be free!! xx

I done exactly the same yesterday and I'm due 15th, horrible isn't it?! Xx

It is horrible, and I knew it would be PFN deep down, but I was still suprised with the result, does that make sense?? xx

yep, makes total sense to me. i go from thinking, i definitley am pregnant to 100% convinced i'm not :( it can change from hour to hour. half an hour ago my boobs were tingling and then i just had a feel aroun in the toilet and not much at all going on, so as it sits at 1.13pm i'm convinced this isnt my month! xx

Aww hun I've been there - we all have! Probably too early so you're not out!! Xxx

FX to you too Positivity - tingling boobs is a great sign xxx

aw :hugs: but don't get dishertened x still v early xx

Aw we all know how you are feeling. hope ur ok hun. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER