I want to poas now!

kizzibea

Reaction score
Everyone seems to be getting good news (or at least hints of good news & will hopefully be getting good news with fmu tomorrow morning) & I feel left out!

I have plenty of tests but I'm only 9dpo so odds of showing anything are slim, plus I've had no symptoms so don't want the disappointment of a lonely pink line.

I made the mistake of mentioning to OH that today seemed to be a good one for bfps on here & he wanted me to do a test in case your luck had rubbed off on me. Lol so he's not helpful at all.

I've got a cold at the mo & am drinking loads so need to pee every 45 mins or so which also doesnt help. It's so tempting!

We've got a house full at the moment so it would also be really awkward trying to get away to poas without anyone noticing.

Last cycle was 27 days but I've given myself til Saturday to test because I normally average 29, the earliest I could test would be Wednesday but I'm sure I can feel the witch gearing up for a visit. :(

See! I have a whole list of reasons why I shouldn't & I'm still considering it! Help me out girls!

Hey you, do it with FMU tomorrow to put your mind at rest. Im 11 dpo and did mine this morning and it was BFN so Im convinced Im out but Im happy for all the BFPs that weve had so get to it and add yourself to the list :) FX for you xx

Hey kizzi,

Hope its your ay tomorrow hun! seems like everyone is getting their bfp this month, so so happy for them but its hard not to be jelous eh? lucky sods!

I had what i thought was line but it was evap and don't even think i ov'd (opk's in gallery) so still waiting on ov for me

If i were you i would wait and use FMU, really hope you get your bfp tomorrow, it really would be a christmas miricle to have all these BFP in december thread,

Good luck and keep us up to date! :)

Thanks girls. I'm not sure if I want to test tomorrow morning, then again, there never seems to be a good way to test: you get a bfn & you've got the disappointment of that or you wait until you're late & you get a bfn & then you worry there's something wrong :lol:

I might see if I can hang on until Thursday but I'd really like to have a bit of will power & hold on until Saturday.

I'm already planning how I'm going to relax on the next cycle. Got a trip to Ann Summers next week so we'll have some fun after that ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back