I Can't Take AnyMore ...

You could get a merkin. Its a wig for your down below :lol:
I dont have one by the way.

Thank you tankett ... i was drinking a cup of tea, now im wearing it :roll:

Bloody nora you girls don't half make me laugh lol ... well at least your OH doesn't floss his teeth with yours then tankett!! LMAO!! :D :D

I shaved it all off once then got taken into hosptial. The nurse that examined me said, oh,very modern. he, he. I nearly died. ( from embarssment that is)

So Tankett.. does DH do the "styling" for you?

x

Laura.. can imagine that would have been talk of the staff nurse canteen that day... :wink:

lmao i was trying soooooo soooooooo hard to not type on here as i know what your thinking imogen, jean types and it gets way below they belt...lol but sorry i cant resist hehehe

made me laugh so hard and btw i wax sorry re phrase that i used to when i could get to it, it all went untill i had adele and the nursing staff were looking at me funny felt awfull as i dont look 21 most people say i look 12 :eek: :eek:

so as u can imagine having a flower with no pettles and looking 12 gawd knows what was going through their minds!!

anyway sorry about teh details but couldnt resist...lol

Anna Marie - why do you think I ended up bald?? He was trying to do a chilli !!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jean, Flower with no petals???? PMSL!!! It's my turn to wear my cup of tea now!!!!!

Oh, and just wanted to let you know that we had cuddles again last night!!!! :oops: :lol: Yey, libedo has definitely moved back in!! :lol: :lol: I've bolted the door so it can't get away again!!

Yes I am still :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: too!! I love that expression... great!!

Tankett... good for you and OH that nookie is back on the menu.. I am hoping my libido is on its way back to our house.. I actually did miss my OH while he was away so maybe this weekend will see a bit of action. :wink: :wink:

Shhhhhhhh will u!! greg not home till wed!!

Poor bugger ... he isn't gonna no whats hit him ... 12wks is an awful long time .... :D :D :D

Imi.... does that mean as of Wednesday you will be too busy getting yourself serviced that we will not hear anything from you.. ? :wink: :wink:

Just make sure you check in with us occasionally when you come up for air!! x

LOL!!!!! Servicing and coming up for air!! What great expressions!! :lol:

I'm booking myself in for a waxing now. Do you think they will do it all? :oops:

ok im in a real big pisser now :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

you lot going on about all the fun things my OH been busy looking at filth grrrrrrr not going to get started but me needs some tlc me not feel loved and wanted by him no more :cry: keep telling myself its just my hormoans and he does still love me but im sure time will tell :lol:

Tankett.. let me know if they will.. I know a guy who could seriously benefit from an all over waxing.. he looks like a werewolf and I think he lives near Leicester!!!

OOhhh hairy back.. now I really am off my food :cry: :shock:

Weestar... I am sure your OH does love you.. soon enough things will be back on track.. we all feel a bit unloved sometimes :wink: Have you told him how you are feeling?

I've phoned both places I know that do waxing locally, and they are both fully booked for tomorrow. :evil:

Looks like it's another week of straining forward to try and see while I'm shaving!! :lol:

Servicing??? :shock:

OH NO GIRLS!!!! im going for the full MOT!!! .... i'll be breathing alright, it's the OH going deep sea diving ... LMAO!!!

I'll check in no worries!! this time next week i shall be in a very nice hotel room ... getting spoilt, n making VERY good use of a king sized bed :D:D:D

Hehe ... mmm looking forward to wednesday ... might be a good birthday after all ... :D :D :D

Imi-mum-2-B!! said:
i'll be breathing alright, it's the OH going deep sea diving

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Don't try and tell us that you're sweet and innocent again!!! :lol:

Oh but i am ....

Don't know what you're trying to imply tankett hun... I thinks you have a very dirty mind and took my text right out of content .... :lol: :lol: :roll:

Have you forewarned Greg that he may not be fed or watered but will be surviving on LURRRRVE alone until you are done with him??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back