can't walk anymore:(

sarah113

Reaction score
i have been walking everywhere non stop today in the heat and my legs are now killing me, i think my SPD has started to come back too, as inside the top of my groin has been hurting the last couple of days and when im walking i can feel a slight grinding.
also i have a bad headache and can't bloody sleep, grrrrrrrr
ok thats enough of me moaning, hows everyone else? :)

i was very much like that at 15 weeks but it does seem to have eased off a little for now but i know it will be back with avengance before too long. :wall:

I went for a short walk yesterday, and had really bad groin ache afterwards. Also toss & turn all night as I get hip pain and pain at the bottom of my buttocks, going to invest in a body pillow as soon as I get back to the UK.

Hope you feel better soon......... :hug:

know how you feel hun im the same :( 4 hours in work yesterday and i was walking like a duck with a broken leg :oops: really need to finish work now :( xxxxxxxxx

rach said:
know how you feel hun im the same :( 4 hours in work yesterday and i was walking like a duck with a broken leg :oops: really need to finish work now :( xxxxxxxxx

can you finish work earlier because your having twins? or is it the same as if your just having 1?

I wish I could walk anywhere! I start to limp if I go over to my aunts about 40 metres away! :( I long to go walk to shopping centre etc especially while its nice and warm but I cant :( It gets me so down! Poor Joe gets all the moans

However uncomfortable it is I still have to walk everywhere as my travel sickness is uncontrolable since becoming pregnant. Last time I went on the bus this little old lady in front of me nearly got a new hairdo :rotfl:

Chris (OH) hates having to walk at my pace cus I'm sooooooo slow!!

Sarah xxx

CH0C0H0LIC said:
However uncomfortable it is I still have to walk everywhere as my travel sickness is uncontrolable since becoming pregnant. Last time I went on the bus this little old lady in front of me nearly got a new hairdo :rotfl:

Chris (OH) hates having to walk at my pace cus I'm sooooooo slow!!

Sarah xxx
i wonder if you would get travel sick on a skateboard :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back