I Can't Take AnyMore ...

Imi-Maddie's-Mum

Reaction score
:cry: I've had a slight bleed today ... just phoned the out of hours surgery, they have told me if i have pain or any more bleeding then to call back ASAP, but to got to the doctors in the morning to see my GP/MW :(

I have honestly had enough ... and my OH wants me to do this again?? NEVER! i can't see a light at the end of any tunnel ... and im sick of worrying!!

Am i just that bloody STUPID that i can't even look after my own baby inside of me?? it's not even here yet and im failing my baby already!!
What sort of mother does that make me??

It's one thing after another and I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! i just need this to stop ... is it wrong to ask for just 1 or 2 weeks of normal pregnancy???
Im at my wits end, and can't cope with anymore stress or upset, whats wrong with me? or more to the point ... what about my baby :cry:

awwww hun i am so sorry u havent had an easy pregnancy u deserve better!!
if u r really worried get yourself to hospital and demand they see you. your not failing your baby uv had a hard 17 weeks and that aint your fault i am so confident that you will be an absoulutly brilliant mum
it cant have been easy having to go thro all this without ur OH and with ur MIL being like she has been i hope u r feeling better soon

hun im so sorry your having a rough time of it :( hope all is well and your better 2moro xxxx

Imi get yourself off to the hospital... just to put your mind at rest... and maybe a little bit of bed rest too! You sound like you need all the reasurance you can get and who wouldn't.. you've had a bad few weeks! your worn out and could do with a bit of TLB... your OH will be home soon... until then let the experts look after you...

about being a bad mum... get that out your head! the fact you are worrying yourself sick says it all.... if you didn't care you wouldn't be stressing your self sick... you are going to be just fine and so is your little one... Don't beat yourself up about things you have no control over...

put those feet up either at the hospital or at home.

x

Oh Imogen, I am so sorry that you are having more problems. You are really going through it hun.

If you are still bleeding today, forget the doctors and get yourself straight down to the hospital. Demand that they keep you in. It sounds like you need complete bedrest and some TLC for a while.

And, about you not being a good mum.... you can bloody forget that for a start. As Hayley said, the fact that you are worried means that you care about your little bean and will be a fantastic mum.

I hope you are feeling better today, let us know.
xxx

Oh hun I'm sorry you're having such a worrying time of it - it's never ending isn't it. How is the bleeding today? Get yourself off to the docs of MW as soon as you can to get things checked out babe.

Good luck xxx

:cry: Hi all ...

Off to doctors at 10:45 ... fingers crossed hey ... haven't had anymore bleeding, just one great ruddy headache!!!

Will hopefully let you know more later ... :cry:

Sorry to hear you are having more problems you dont deserve. Let us know as soon as you get back what the docs say. x

sarah_17 said:
good luck hun and dont take ne crap from them

Sarah - you have a great way with words!!!! And I agree completely with you! :lol:

I'll be thinking of you Imogen.
xxx

Hi Imi.. sorry I just logged on and you must be on your way to the hospital.. I hope all goes well today.. so sorry that you are going through more stress and pain... I am sure little bean will be fine but you must get some rest and some care.. they will look after you at hospital.. and like the others have said.. if you don't get the answers.. insist!!!

You will be a wonderful mum.. you are a fab person!! caring, kind, bubbly and fun.. your child will love you unconditionally none of this is your fault.. all will be well I am sure!!

take care and keep us posted xxxxxxxxxx

hiya hun i know i spoke to you thismorning been thinking about you loads and hope all is well, once you get back from the docs or hospital just go for a nice lay down and tell his mother to feck off if she starts on you just think this time next week you will be all excited cos your oh will be comming home and your little bean is going to be fine. As everyone else has said you get that idea of being a bad mother out your head!! your just under alot of stress with him being away and having to put up with your oh mother its enough to make anyone feel the way you do hunni.

sending you a huge squeezy hug(((((((((()))))))))))

take care hunni love n hugs
jean adele and big belly xxxxx

Hi Sweetie - how did you get on today... are you feeling a little better?

x

Hi Imi,

Sorry hun, only just read this post. I hope everything is ok with you and your bean. You really are having a crappy time of it but be strong for your little one and get plenty of rest.
You will be a fantastic mummy and you certainly aren't failing your bub so don't you worry about that, you will end up sending yourself mental. You're doing the best you can and that's all any of us can do.

Take care and let us know whats going on asap.

Nicki.xx

Hey all ...

Went today and had urine/Bp tests done and the news is as follows:

I have blood and protein in my urine ... wasn't a good start and my BP up a little ... GRRRRR ... heard beans heartbeat and it was going strong ...

I've been put on yet more tablets ... and have to be careful, my fingers/ankles have started swelling and my headaches have been coming and going and have constant backache, pins and needles in hands and feet ... so yes, been told to watch out for more signs of pre-eclampisa... one more thing to add to the sodding list ..

Doc has sent urine off .. told me to take it easy, i have the hospital tomorrow :cry: ... might as-well get a friggin tent and put it in the sodding car park ... save me a hell of alot of time and money!!

Doc is understanding and can see why im so peeved .. im always there or at the hosptial :( ...

Hopefully tablets will do something, will find out more tomorrow at hospital, FFS just want a week of normaility ... is that to much to ask?? I'll have had heart failure by the time bean comes!!

Thanks for your messages of support, if you guys didn't keep pepping me up, i think i'd have crumbled and fell apart weeks ago.

Will tell you more tomorrow afternoon after i (Hopefully) come home from the hospital!!

Take care all ...

Imogen+Bean
xxx

HI

I just read this imso sorry your havig a rough time hope everythingis okay and rest.
Katrina xxxx

Blimey - Pregnancy can be such a worrying time - when all you really want to do is enjoy it.

Really hope things start getting better and SOON!!!!

We are all here to listen and help in any way. The girls on here are more helpful than any doctor/midwife/health visitor I have spoke to!!!!

L x

awww hun your really going through the mill at the moment :( hope all goes well for you at the hospital xxxxx

Hope everything goes well for you today Imogen, and they don't keep you in again.

Not long till OH comes home now is it? That's got to be something good to look forward to and try and take your mind off this. Oh, and of course, your birthday! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back