i can't keep help thinking that....

neeko_1

Reaction score
:wave: hi ladies how do you all do?

right i got this problem, as my pregnancy is going so well i keep think these awful things about my baby.. like when she is born will she be healthy, say if she's disabled or she has no arms, legs, eyes etc.... and even know face... it's really getting me down and i can't help thinking this :? :cry:

and when she moves and i can see it i just think it even more :wall:

i think it has something to do with my 20 week scan, now that went perfect but, i didn't see much of her face on her arms and legs... all i remember seeing was her heart her spine and he brain.... but i really can't remember seeing anything else

and in my note it's said everything is there... all the thing i've just pointed out the woman could see,

i didn't even get a scan pic... oh i don't know what's wrong with my :cry:
do any of you ladies feel like this or is it just me??

maybe the pregnancy is just getting all real and i can't believe i'm actually here :|

I think a lot of women go through it as the birth gets closer. I know recently i have started worrying about all sorts of things like whether we will be able to afford it, whether i'll be able to cope, Do i really want this (which i do so i dont know where that is coming from), Will he have any disabilities etc.

I think its partly hormones playing tricks on us to.

I'm sure everything will be fine :hug:

At all my scans before 20 weeks Id never seen the babys arms and I started to worry that he had none, especially as one of my pics looked like it was just a stump :lol:

Luckily at my 20 week scan I saw both of them and everything was perfect.

You're worrying too much, they would've said if there was anything wrong. Try and relax :)

x-kirsty-x said:
At all my scans before 20 weeks Id never seen the babys arms and I started to worry that he had none, especially as one of my pics looked like it was just a stump :lol:

Luckily at my 20 week scan I saw both of them and everything was perfect.

You're worrying too much, they would've said if there was anything wrong. Try and relax :)

i know i'm being silly... i had a scan at 15 weeks and i saw her face her arms and legs... but you know :roll:

Hi

Im sure everything is fine hun and its perfectly normal to be worried , expecually for first time moms. Trya nd relax now hun your almost done :)
Katrina

Aww :hug: Neeko I'm sure your anxieties are just normal worries as the birth is getting closer. We all have little concerns at the back of our minds about our babies. :? Don't let it spoil your enjoyment of the pregnancy. I'm sure you would have known by now if there was anything wrong.

:hug:

:hug: neeko_1 :hug:
Everything will be just fine because you are going to be a great Mummy to your LO because you care so much and wish her to be happy and healthy, best wishes :hug:

i know how you feel i felt the same about the face s they were having trouble seeing it at first but then they did and said it was normal, im still worrieed that baby might not be haelthy even now, but if something does turn out wrng i will love this baby just as much as s/he will be all mine.

try not to worry to much as im sure everything is fine as they have said so.

becky xx

I am the same too - I have my 21 week scan on Monday and I am still convinced that
a) there is no baby at all (despite 5 scans and a belly like a football!)
or b) there is something wrong with the baby....!!

its just your hormones hun , try get round them if u can and talk to your partner about it so he can be reasurring with you or to you.

I saw my babys arm and hand in my week 12 scan im just hoping everythings ok with it now.cant wait for monday will tell me if yes or no :)
could be my hormones but not feeling much from baby.

you will be fine tho just hang in there :)

ive got a prenatal heart listener which works from 21weeks but im able to listen to the baby have hiccups or bumping around in my womb. should be able to hear babys heart next thursday if alls ok :) it only cost £30 btw :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back