• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am officially a cow!

Stunned

Reaction score
Completely pointless thread!!!

Today I can squeeze milk out of my nips!

Just had to share! Especially since OH can't see what is the big deal about this particular phemenon!

:)

I have noticed this a couple of times when in the bath I can squeeze some out but the other night I leaked!

:rofl: It's so strange isn't it :lol: Congratulations on becoming a cow! xx

i squeezed a bit out, then got scared and stopped... i didn't know if it was going to keep coming out or not :lol:

Tee hee!! We watched the breastfeeding DVD the other night and hubby got me to have a go and see if I could get any out, lol!!!

:rofl: did you manage to get any out??
I massage my sore boobies in the bath as the right one is always leaking but the left one isnt as good at leaking and it hurts some times so got told to give it a good rub :blush: but it does help ease it! x

:mamafy:

Sorry, was waiting for an opportunity to use that smily :)

I havent noticed any leaking yet but after reading through i just gave a squeeze and some came out :s made me giggle for some reason lol

It's just so weird knowing that them nips will be feeding my baby in a few weeks time! Mooo! :rofl:

Ive been able to get a drop or two or clear stuff for ages.. But I was in the bath tonight, and just generally washin down, gave the boobies a rub and a lil squeeze.. and ended up covered in it!

By the way.. Doesnt taste that bad.. (Yeah I had to LOL)

Ive been able to get a drop or two or clear stuff for ages.. But I was in the bath tonight, and just generally washin down, gave the boobies a rub and a lil squeeze.. and ended up covered in it!

:shock: NO WAY!!!! I'm curious tho but don't think I'll hav a taste! Eeew!

:shock: NO WAY!!!! I'm curious tho but don't think I'll hav a taste! Eeew!

Oh Kat you didn't !!!! erghhhhh it smells like nothing else, sort of musty milk!
(actually like malted milk biccies you get as a kid)

Welcome to the dairy herd stunned , strange isn't it

Last edited:
i just tasted like warm milk, thats had too much sugar dissolved in it LOL

Lol!! My boss is addicted to those malted milk biscuits, I hope no-one tells him what they taste like!!

And Lexi, no, nothing came out, but didn't try for very long, was v embarrassed!!!

I cant get anything out either! :0( I wanna be a cow! x

:rofl: momma kat i wish i had thought of that!! thats funny you tried it, i may do it one day :blush: but hey, we made it and its what our baby is going to be drinking so no harm done :rofl:

I wouldnt taste if it was in a cup or something, thats just weird, cause you are actually drinkin it.. LOL but lickin it off my hand? Meh didnt bother me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back