I can now say...

Spammy

Reaction score
My baby is due next week! Horray!!!

Can't wait to get her out now! Please don't be late baby. Pregnancy has not been fun and I have had enough!

Come on little girl! Can't wait to meet you!

Pointless thread but know there's a few of us due next week so thought I'd share.

Eeeeek I thought this this morning tooo!! Sooo exciting :D just can't wait to meet my little man xxx

not long yikkes best of luck ladies :D

Yay!! :dance: I'll be stalking every day to see the ****SPAMMY LABOUR THREAD**** what an exciting day that will be!

C'mon little lady, we'd all like to meet you and coo over how cute you are!
xxx

So exciting hun! I cannot wait for LO to come and I still have over 6 weeks to wait, I have never been good at waiting though!

In the grand scheme of things I shouldn't complain I have managed 33 weeks.... 46 days should be a doddle!

xx

Last edited:
It's flown by girls!!! I do actually feel like iv had the gestation of an elephant but the last 6 weeks or so have gone mega fast.

Going to try and keep myself busy so I'm not sat around waiting. Quite aware she probably will not come on her due date.

The last couple of weeks have been mega crap and my family all really need cheering up so come on baby!!! We all need cuddles!

Oh how exciting!! Enjoy these next few days cause they fly by!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back