I am Off

Sparkle24

Reaction score
the main reason is that seeing eveyone stressing and nit-picking over little things is making me crazy and it makes me stressy.

Another reason is I feel like i am talking to myself so theres not much point me being hear anyway

So i am off I am well and truly fed up with the whole ttc thing. I am so stressed i am making my period late every month and that never happend before i came on hear and started stressing over little things.

Aww sorry you feel like that hunnie, hope we see you again soon x

:hug: Sorry you feel like this :( I hope you'll come back to us soon and let us know how things are going, and wishing you lots and lots of luck and :dust: x x

I can't see any of your threads where you seem to have been ignored...

I figure you just have to get to know people :eh:

Sorry you're feeling stressed about everything, seeya :hug:

:hugs:

I haven't been around much recently but I remember your friendly posts and just wanted to wish you well with everything - hoping you'll get some good baby news soon xx

Aww :friends:I bet you'll find yourself lurking a bit (if not your a stronger person than me) pop back on and say hi anytime.

Aww hun, I have had plenty moments were nearly gave up on ttc, pf has helped me though, hope to see you back soon refreshed.x x

:hugs: I've sent you a pm luvie x x
I feel quite ignored on times this way it goes I think x anyway read your pm and get back to me x x

no one is purposefully ignored and i have never even felt or thought that...it's just sometimes posts get missed because there are literally so many to get through at times and certain ones often take priority over others because there may be something happening or something of interest on a certain thread.

No one should take the fact that a post isn't responded to personally.....just re-post to bump it up to the top of a thread and then it will be spotted.

I personally have found this forum a great help and support and have made some lovely friends who i now keep in touch with outside of this forum and after my miscarriage, i couldn't have got through it without the information and support I received...so thanks ladies :D

And I can't wait to tell you all about my next BFP....whenever that may happen...xx

Hope you come back to read this... I'm sure that most of us have days where we feel more sensitive than others, and the talking to yourself thing, Ive felt like that sometimes, but put it down to threads not getting read as there are so many I personally don't get chance to read them all, we are all here for the same reason, and hopefully you can feel you can come back on here and talk, anytime, if you ever want to talk I'm here and willing to listen with a friendly sympathetic ear x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back