Have joined to 2 week wait brigade...

Good luck KJ and to everyone else testing this weekend!

Valentine xxx

KJ said:
Hi all again. Been away for a while but back now and waiting to test on the 11th. All those testing that morning, please log on and let me know what you get. I'll do mine first thing. Symptoms so far are just twinges, slightly painful in lower abdomen for the last 3 days. Here's hoping!!!
xxx

hi Kj ..... just wanted to say good luck for sat i got af on tues pah hopefully it will be your month
:pray:

Hi girls, great news Valentine, I'm soo jealous!! Well, I had the day off today and thought, "oooh, wouldn't it be nice if I had a positive HPT to show OH when he gets back from work!" so I caved....I took a test!!! Unfortunately it's negative! Oh well, that's what I get for testing too soon. Will take another tomorrow and then if it's negative, I'll wait till nearer the end of next week to take another. Rachei29, really sorry to hear AF got you, the bitch!! Hopefully next month will be your month (lovely Christmas pressie!). Anybody else caved? When are you all testing?
K.xx

Hey KJ,

Sorry about your BFN.... :( . Try a test tomorrow with FMU...

Remember, you could just be testing too early.

I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Valentine x

thanks Valentine,
I'm not too upset as I know my cycle could be anything up to 43 days, cause since coming off the pill it's quite long. So I guess I've got a lot of testing to go until day 43!! We're still BDing regularly, because as I don't chart or take temps, I'm not sure when I ovulate. Make sure you post the results of your FMU test tomorrow, I'll be logging on to check. I'm sure you'll burst having to wait until mid Jan to tell anyone!
KJ.xx :lol:

Hi KJ

Update posted on my thread! Good luck to you and anyone else testing this weekend - keep us updated!

Valentine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back