• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hysterosalpingogram :D

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
It's booked :D HSG is booked for wed @ 14.30!!

So silly I know but witch came yesterday and was actually glad to see her so I can move on - 1st time in 22 months I been glad to see her lol xx

Great stuff :good:

It'll be another box ticked xx

ooh exciting!! im on the list for an hsg at the moment. should be about 6 weeks. my private doc told me that you need to take an antibiotic a fw hours before to stop any infection but the nhs havent said anything about it at all. were you told anything?? thx

Great news, good luck :)

ooh exciting!! im on the list for an hsg at the moment. should be about 6 weeks. my private doc told me that you need to take an antibiotic a fw hours before to stop any infection but the nhs havent said anything about it at all. were you told anything?? thx

I got given 2 lots of antibiotics before mine, one was a one off tablet and the other a 5 day course, that was NHS.

They are sending me a letter out so we will see what prep they want x shame you have to wait 6wks I jus had to phone or go there on my 1st day of AF and bang it's booked xx

Yes LouiseB that's whet I'm seeing it as tick things off 1 by 1 xx

im not too upset about the wait, ive kinds jumped the queue anyways as hubby and i did a lot of our basic stuff like bloods, consultations, scans etc privately :blush: and decided to go with an nhs hsg cause i dont mind the wait as everything has come back ok.

hmmmmm tinkerbell, ill maybe give them a ring nearer the time, make sure im covered. obviusly hoping that i wont need the appt and that the clomid will haev done the trick lol!! nothing like pma!! :cheer:

Interesting that ur already on clomid - with my consultant u have to have hsg 1st then clomid x

If all goes well I'll be on clomid for April cycle :) that would be lush if it would work as wedding anniversary is may and I would find out jus before :love:

Imagine finding out on wedding anniversary that would be amazin!!! Not sure why got clomid first, prob cause will only have 2 cycles on it at the most before getting hsg? Hmmmm you have me thinking now!! Then again maybr as it is such a low dose - 25mg- a cycle or two extra doesn't hurt. I don't know.

Ahh I see I'll probs be started on 100mg going by my friend who had same consultant x

I was nhs and didnt have to have antibiotics. Though I was swabbed a few weeks before hand to make sure there was no possible infection to be spread during the procedure.

Interesting that ur already on clomid - with my consultant u have to have hsg 1st then clomid x

If all goes well I'll be on clomid for April cycle :) that would be lush if it would work as wedding anniversary is may and I would find out jus before :love:

I guess all of the clinic's work different. I was offered the choice of HSG or clomid. I would of had 3 rounds of clomid and if it didnt work a HSG. I chose the HSG first as I felt I wanted to know what was happening with my tubes before moving onto clomid.

Lots and lots of luck and :dust: x

Good luck with the HSG DW!

Charliebear, I didn't know you got your bfp!! Yaaaaay!! CONGRATS! xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare