• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hysterosalpingogram :D

wow charlie missed your :bfp:

I had to have antibiotics with my HSG...

Last edited:
WOW charliebear i didnt know u had ur :bfp: either!! you caught after ur HSG i see?? interesting FX i wont need the clomid too lol xx

I just had my letter through just confirming the appointment no talk of antibiotics but i had a cervix swab done at my private appointment as to check no infection gets pushed up during the HSG so i guess thats the protocol here!

I've been hiding out in my journal mainly and didn't do an official announcement. I found out a week ago :)

WOW charliebear i didnt know u had ur :bfp: either!! you caught after ur HSG i see?? interesting FX i wont need the clomid too lol xx

I did catch after my HSG. It was the first time in months that I actually felt ov pains too, I dont normally know when I ov.

I have everything crossed for you :dust: x

ahhh pleased as punch for you charliebear - now off to tri 1 with you :D hopefully some of us other LTTTCers might join u 1 day :)

Omg Charlie bear I had no idea you got your BFP congratulations!!!!!! I need to look at the journals more!! I am really pleased for you. Xxxxx xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back