Need to book HSG - Its today!

Wow Charlie Bear fab news so glad you got it booked in. I am certain that you will be okay as you know you conceived before so your tubes must be fab!!! I am really pleased things are moving forward.

I took hubby with me but but I fine to go back to work the next day (I had mine done in the late afternoon).

Good luck!! As Kay Kay says it has been a busy month for Hycosy and HSG's!!!

Hugs

Gizzy xxx

Thanks Gizzy.
I'm working with 2 lovely ladies so if I'm feeling a bit sore/poorly after HSG, I'm sure they'll look after me. I'm a bit nervous though!

They want the HSG done so its another thing crossed off the list. But although I didnt have an infection after birth I did have a rather traumatic labour so better to check. Hopefully not and its just another thing crossed off the list.
I'm more concerned as we caught really quick with AJ and now were having problems.

:lol: I know, a very busy month. We could take up one clinic between us! At least it would be fun in the waiting room. x

Mine was done at lunchtime and DH took me as he wanted to be there, plus I was told not to drive. I took it easy afterward as I had a little bit of cramping but continued to "leak" the dye throughout the day! :blush:

I can still feel slight cramping even now but the radiologist said it'd be normal as would some spotting which I've not had.

I didn't bother taking any paracetamol beforehand, didn't have any in the cupboard anyway lol but I didn't find it painful, just a bit uncomfortable. The worst part for me personally was the speculum going in but once the tube is in, they take the speculum out and inject the dye which I felt go through my tubes as I felt the pressure lol. Didn't feel them remove the tube either!

I guess everyone's different so all you can do is prepare for it to be uncomfortable, just in case.

Hope that helps. :)

x x

Thank you MissJuly :)
That was really helpful. And I'll remember to put some pads in my bag for the dye too. x

Thats fab news hun. My hycosy was painful but i know not everyones is. Its all worth it tho after when they tell you all is fine! I'm sure you will be fine too :) Good luck my love xxx

Fab news hun glad you managed to get it booked in so quickly xxx

Thanks everyone :flower:

Well, I'm sure it cant be as bad as :witch: She's making her presence know with cramp and boy are they painful! Hot water bottle for me!! And were on day 3!?? x

hi just thought i give this thread a read as ive recently had a hsg done. Just wanted wish you good luck!

Mine wasnt painful, had an short sting when she put the tube in and a few cramps after but nothing a hot water bottle couldnt sort out! Also the reason for my hsg was just to cross it off the list, all the results came back fine. I took my oh with me to my appointment but only coz we had to book our appointment with another hospital so he had to drive me there! lol

Good luck and dont forget the pads!! :lol:

Well its come around quick, appointment is at 8:30
I am bricking it!! I'm that nervous I feel ill :( *insert smilie legging it!*

Think I'm more nervous about the results than the actual HSG. Hope they give me the news today. x

Good luck today hun, try to relax and think of that bfp xxx

Thanks everyone. It went fine. On my way to work, will update later x

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90