Need to book HSG - Its today!

charliebear

Reaction score
Yep that means AF showed her face on CD38, so a shorter cycle than last time!

Quick question: do I class today as CD1 as she only just showed her face?

Praying and hoping I get booked in for HSG when I ring tomorrow and dont have to wait for next cycle (having HSG done in local hospital and not at the clinic).
I have an appointment on March 1st with consultant to go over results etc and I'll not have another period in that time.

Last edited:
Hi Charlie yep if you got AF today then class today as cd1. Sorry she arrived by the way. But yay for a shorter cycle! Have you done anything to make your cycles shorter? Good luck for the hsg! Hope you get booked in soon, I had mine on cd10 x

Thanks Kay Kay. I'll be ringing the xray dept tomorrow :)

I used to take AC but I still had random cycles. Now I don't take anything other than pregnacare and an iron tablet. My cycles are random and dont seem to have anything in common last few were 40, 57, 45 and this one is 38.

Thank you for the good luck. x

I'm the same with my cycles, no rhyme or reason. Remember the days on the pill when the were 28 days every month! Now its different every month its such a pain! Epo hasn't really made a difference but for some reason I can't stop taking it! Lol x

Good Luck booking your HSG Carliebear! Shorter cycles the better I think too hopefully more regular!

Thanks Laurat :) I'm hoping they get shorter and shorter looking good so far!

Kay Kay, take the epo! It must be doing good somewhere, it can't hurt can it.

AF is being a b - :witch: very painful, but all AF upto now have been light and a breeze! I remember my cycle before we caught with AJ, I was in agony and couldn't move - bring on the pain!! :lol:

Going to ring hospital at 9am :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Good luck for getting your HSG booked Charliebear, call them as early as poss, and if they say they will call you back - just keep ringing them!!
As it happened to me that they said someone would ring back, and didnt, and in the meantime someone else booked in!

It took me 3 months to get mine booked in (and my cycles are regular) but the 3rd time I did, I kept ringing them and making a nuisance of myself!!!

Good luck , xxxxx

Thanks for the tip Corrine :)
So sorry it took you 3 months to get booked in. 3 cycles for me would take about 5 months! (going from past cycles)

I love making a nuisance of myself :lol: Sometimes its the only way to get things done. x

It sure is Charliebear! Let us know how you get on , Good luck for getting booked in first time, stress your long periods to them xxxx

Fab news! Really pleased for you! Don't know if you were told or not but to avoid BDing til after the HSG. We had sex before mine and they wouldn't let me do it in case of pregnancy. :rolleyes:

x x

Yay charlie! Fab news! Take a couple of nurofen about half an hour before it and you'll be good. It's been a bumper hsg/hycosy month for us ltttc girlies, hoping that means lotsa bfps pretty soon...:)

woohoo to getting this booked in! You'll be starting clomid in no time honey xxx

Fab news! Really pleased for you! Don't know if you were told or not but to avoid BDing til after the HSG. We had sex before mine and they wouldn't let me do it in case of pregnancy. :rolleyes:

x x

Thank you hun. Yeah she did say when booking this morning to make sure we were protected if we BD but tbh I dont think we will BD, it'll be nice to have a break :lol: x

Yay charlie! Fab news! Take a couple of nurofen about half an hour before it and you'll be good. It's been a bumper hsg/hycosy month for us ltttc girlies, hoping that means lotsa bfps pretty soon...:)

Thank you. I'll take a couple before. x

I hope its not too bad as I'm planning on going to work afterwards.
Did everyone take someone with them? Or go alone?
OH hates hospitals and would prefer not to go. We also have AJ to think about, as the appointment is at 8:30am - he's normally only getting up then :shock:

I went with OH, more just for moral support. I was fine afterwards (physically) so would have been fine to go to work. Just like a long smear test xxx

I went with OH, more just for moral support. I was fine afterwards (physically) so would have been fine to go to work. Just like a long smear test xxx

Thanks hun.
Ah well, hopefully I'll be fine then. x

Wow Charlie Bear fab news so glad you got it booked in. I am certain that you will be okay as you know you conceived before so your tubes must be fab!!! I am really pleased things are moving forward.

I took hubby with me but but I fine to go back to work the next day (I had mine done in the late afternoon).

Good luck!! As Kay Kay says it has been a busy month for Hycosy and HSG's!!!

Hugs

Gizzy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back