husband can't finish off

michelles1985

Reaction score
We've been trying to conceive recently but cos my husband knows we are trying for a baby, he can't finish off inside of me. I think he's thinking about it too much and is putting too much pressure on himself so he can't finish off. I'm at my most fertile point right now and he just can't do the "business" :-(

Anyone got any ideas of how I can help him relax?

x

Have you tried taking a more relaxed approach to TTC? If he feels like theres lots of pressure on him, would trying to have sex as you did before TTC be an option? Not charting etc.. One of the girls on here stopped everything and fell pregnant :yay: xxx

Even if you want to chart and know when you're most fertile each month, you could still suggest a more relaxed, 'see what happens' sort of approach, with sex every few days for most of the month? If he doesn't feel there's pressure on him on particular days he might be more relaxed

I think you need to get his focus back on you being naked (or whatever) and enjoying sex with him rather than the fact he has a very important job to do.

Once with my OH it was taking ages for him to do the deed - he was really proud and i was watching the clock - funny how differently womens and mens minds work haha :)

Anyway, so the next time instead of initiating sex i initiated oral and just pounced on him when he was at the point of no return. It was a lot better for both of us i think.

Better to change tact than try to force it.

Last edited:
Despite the macho image, guys certainly feel the pressure of ttc.
All good advice above - focus on both having fun! :)

Best of luck Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back