More Advice please re DH Sex Drive

Loobie9

Reaction score
This is kind of embarrasing :oops: but have to ask anyhow. Hope you don't mind me asking something like this.......

I'll get straight to the point, but my DH has a problem with finishing during love making. Told you this is embarrasing :oops: :oops: :oops:
Basically he can't do this inside me, it requires him to finish himself off then at the very very last minute he can ejaculate inside me. We manage to work it so we get all the swimmers inside me. But I'm guessing that this can't be as good as him ejaculating inside me properly. But obviously as i'm not getting pregnant i'm wondering if this is just a waste of time. :?

Does anyone have this problem, if so what do you do about it. Or can you offer any advice as to the best way forward, or maybe supplements that could help him ejaculate alone...

Like i said before i wasn't sure whether to post this or not, so i really hope no one finds this too much when they read it...

Many thanks in advance....

Hi Loobie

I really don't have any answers but I didn't want to read and run. You definately should not be embarrased though, neither my DH or I have a very high sex drive and I beat myself up about this for ages thinking there was something wrong with us or we weren't compatible but as long as we are happy and love each other that's what matters. Also I have realised from reading on here that we are not alone and I'm sure you are not too. As much as we enjoy ourselves TTC is not our normal sex life so to speak.

Back to your question though, as long as your DH ejaculates inside you I don't imagine this should cause any problems but like I say I'm no expert.

Hopefully somebody else will have better advice for you.

FX and lots of babydust

mm this is a tough subject. Maybe try bringin him to the point then stop try a lil foreplay then start agen and do this often it might help him stay inside has he wont have control over it.
Have a lil talk to him also to find out why its like this, maybe hes a lil embarrased im not sure but its worth talkin about.

:think: im not quite sure i have the opposite problem dh lets go too fast :rotfl:

what about loads of 4play for a few days with no sex, dont let him come then ideally when you ov built it up again and bd, hopefully he will blast off inside with all the build up.

:hug: :hug: :hug: don't feel embarassed. I think as long as some gets inside you it should be OK.

I wouldn't worry - sure you'll be ok - but you could try using a finger vibe (tiny vibrating bullet that fits on your finger) or similar to stimulate him when he's inside you - a bit of vibe on the bit of skin below his scrotum when its sensitive may be enough to tip him over the edge

dont be embarrassed, most couples have some issues somewhere.

obviously see if you can work on it but if you dont get anywhere i wouldnt beat yourself up about it, you hear all the time that people have got preg just through foreplay where a male has ejaculated near/on them and some has gone inside. so if hes managing to get some in you, im sure youll be fine.

good luck hunnny xxxx

Hey Gilrs,

thanks for all your replies. Have decided to buy some toys that might help us. and start charting temp. hopefully this will bring us our BFP somewhere in the very very near future....

good luck to you all x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back