Huge warning!!!!!!

longingforabump

Reaction score
To those of you that have helped me along the way....my thanks to you

I fell pregnant in july and started bleeding, my docs told over the phone id had a miscarriage.....5 more weeks of pain, bleeding and restricted bleeding and still nobody scanned me......i was given anti biotics for water infection and ear infection though!?!?

Then the bad stuff happened.....

I couldnt breathe and was admitted to hospital....

I was 3 months pregnant, ectopic in my fallopian tube and it had ruptered causing me internal bleeding...

I almost died and have had to have emergency surgery and everything on my left side removed....all because my doctors didnt do their job...

So if youre having problems ttc......put your foot down or you could also end up like me and I may not have been so lucky...

OMG Thats terrible!!! What a terrible thing to go through ((HUGS)) xxxx

So sorry to hear about that hun and im glad your ok. good luck for the future xxx

Thank you for sharing xx that is terrible :hugs:

Oh my God that's terrible! I remember seeing your BFP and that you'd had bleeding, but did not realise the docs had palmed you off! I'm so sorry that this happened to you and hope that you can find some kind of peace after this. I'm shocked that so much bleeding was overlooked for such a long time. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about that hun, what a terrible thing to go through :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an awful situation... brave and lovely of you to share it so more people are aware! x

Thanks all, the hospital offered me details of a legal team as they were so appalled.

I trusted doctors and know others would too I just dont want anyone else to have to go through what ive just had to go through. Trust your gut instinct ladies!

OMG hun that is terrible! i have had two Ectopics and luckily enough all were confimred early but only because i demanded scans! the state on the NHS is terrible! i would not have been scanned if i did not demand it! also they missed i was A- blood group back in 2004 and have allowed me to continue TTC without Anti d injection!
im so sorry to you for what has happened! all the best for getting better hun!
xxxx

That is so horrible! What a dreadful experiance to go through. Thank you for sharing this and warning the rest of us. When I had bleeding soon after my positive test, the NHS direct got me straight into hospital and were very good, your story goes to show that doctors aren't always so caring.

I hope that the doctors that neglected your needs are brought to justice. It was a life-threatening mistake they made and should not be allowed to get away with it.

xx

What a terrible experience, when we're not in the healthcare profession we tend to blindly trust whatever the doctors tell us. You must have been so scared. So glad you came through it ok. xx

This reinforces my belief in my own research and as you say instincts. My heart goes out to you and what strength you have shown to come on here to warn others. I wish you the best of luck if you proceed down the legal route and that you get something (which in now way could compenstate you for what you have been through) and that the guilty parties involved are suitably punished. Take care and wish you a swift recovery xxx

thats awful, i am so sorry to hear that.
Hope you are ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back