help please

tiaflame

Reaction score
hi, i have just had a very large cyst removed from my ovary in december and had to have a fallopian tube removed at the same time because it could not be seperated. thing is i dont know if i am ovulating because i have not had a period for 10 yrs.. i was on depo for 10 yrs i came off it in october (never had a period while i was on it), then went onto the pill until november and had to come off it due to having the operation... still no period except for a tiny amount of bloody discharge and period like symptoms back in november- tmi sorry!! still no periods but having symptoms of either period without bleeding or pg... have done several tests but all bfn :( we started trying on new years day this year and now its all i can think about!! we never did want children but after this op i beagn thinking differently and now i cant wait :)

hey hun!
i had the same op as you in sept 07, agony huh?? i got my right side removed and a biopsy on my left side, did they go in as a c-section?

it could just be your body getting back to normal after all the changes with the depo and the pill, have you tried using ovulation tests? you can get them cheap on ebay.. or charting?

welcome to the forum, we are a lovely bunch :) xx

hey hun!
i had the same op as you in sept 07, agony huh?? i got my right side removed and a biopsy on my left side, did they go in as a c-section?

it could just be your body getting back to normal after all the changes with the depo and the pill, have you tried using ovulation tests? you can get them cheap on ebay.. or charting?

welcome to the forum, we are a lovely bunch :) xx

hi yes they did it as a c section, been done 8 weeks now and yes it was agony before it was done, sex really hurt!! i havent tried ovulation tests yet, think that will be my next step and i havent a clue what charting is as i havent looked into it. i just wish a period would show its face so i know lol xx

it will take a few months for your body to get back to normal, i know i did.
even after 8 weeks hun, u will still be healing, so dont stress yourself too much, i know exactly how you are feeling right now lol

i would buy some cheap ovulation tests off ebay, that way it isnt too expensive to test everyday to see if you are ovulating.

It can take up to a year for a period to come after depo and the pill, but my friend still managed to ovulate without a period and fall pregnant,..no idea how lol ..

You just need to moitor your body etc, but give it time to heal. We always here if u need a chat xx

it will take a few months for your body to get back to normal, i know i did.
even after 8 weeks hun, u will still be healing, so dont stress yourself too much, i know exactly how you are feeling right now lol

i would buy some cheap ovulation tests off ebay, that way it isnt too expensive to test everyday to see if you are ovulating.

It can take up to a year for a period to come after depo and the pill, but my friend still managed to ovulate without a period and fall pregnant,..no idea how lol ..

You just need to moitor your body etc, but give it time to heal. We always here if u need a chat xx

thanks hun think i'm expecting too much of myself , thanks for listening xx

no worries huni.

PM if you like, we always here to listen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111