2nd loss in 2 months :-(

longingforabump

Reaction score
We were trying since sept 09 and I had a ruptered ectopic in sept 2010 which was misdiagnosed as a miscarriage til I almost died of internal bleeding then I find out im 5 weeks pregnant and start bleeding yest, hospital called earlier to confirm its a miscarriage :-(

Someone please give me hope and say they've had healthy babies after all this cause its not looking good :-(

Massive :hugs: im so sorry for your loss x x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry to hear this you must be heartbroken. Don't give up hope I'm sure it will happen for you soon x x x big hugs!

Oh no!

Really sorry for your loss.

Hope you are ok. :hugs:

xx

Sorry to hear that Hun I am a third time lucky and got a sticky!!! Xc x

I'm so sorry for you :(

I know people who have had an ectopic and have had several miscarriages (not the same person) and they both went ahead and had healthy pregnancies and babies.

They just kept at it.

I don't think either of them even took a break in ttc - they wanted a baby and they just kept on doing what they had to do.

You'll get your baby in the end :hug:

I'm so so sorry to hear that
They say the good things happen when we least expect them so my fingers are crossed it happens for you soon
xxx

I'm so sorry. I've had three miscarriages and so far, so good with this pregnancy. I know how you are feeling but all hope is not lost. Thinking of you.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back