Hubbys SA results

hayes

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Hubby took his sample over to the hosp 2wks ago tomoz and we havnt heard anything since then. Should we go over to our docs and ask them for the results?? Or should they contact him??

Im thinking it might be best to wait untill next week when we are back from our hol. I think if its bad news we may both dwell on it when we are away. Want to just relax whilst we are away and try not think about ttc!

Michelle. x

I don't see the harm in asking ur doc hun. But waiting til ur back sounds like a plan! Unless of course ul just stress about not knowing the results! Hope u have a lovely time whatever u do! X

I think I would want to know before I went away, so if bad I could work it through during the week, but I see what you mean . Good luck

You should just be able to pop in and ask for a copy of the results at your GP and then let us have a nosey ;)

Your GP should want to discuss them with you... possibly less urgency implies good news?

I'd be tempted to assume that they would have been in touch if there was something to discuss and go and have your holiday in ignorant bliss :)

Thanks girls, ive chated to hubby and we are going to wait till we are back off our hols and then go see the docs, i want him to explain the results and not just get the receptionist to say yea its all fine and leaving me wondering like they did with my bloods!!

Im thinking they would have been quicker if it was bad news tho.

Michelle. x

I'd go on the holiday and wait til after as well. :) x

P.S. Louise - I didn't know you could request copies of results... I might get copies of my bloods, scan and hubby's SA as they weren't explained to us either. x

We left it three weeks before chasing up my doctors for the SA result to be told that they only contact you if its bad news! DOH!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back