Sperm results (results on page 2)

Oh I wasn't going to cut out sex. We have quite a lot - prob 5x a week

Mind you we've said it before and not managed to get down to every other day...

Hang in there Scotch - follow Louise's advice for 3 months. I would hate to get anyone's hopes up, but doing the above really helped us, even though the docs said we were already doing everything possible. (Still no BFP but at least we've ruled out one cause.)
I know it may not work for everyone, but worth a go? Big hugs xxx

:So sorry scotchegg.
Ive only just read this.

much lover to you

:hug

xx

I'm so sorry to hear this Scotchegg! My hubby (sperm count 4 million) also took Pycnogenol after Bead told us and multivitamins, and he wasn't at all allowed to have the laptop/phone near his parts.

About the sex, we had sex almost every day, so we tried to cut back a bit and "save" up some sperm cells a couple of days before my ov. I'm not sure why I got pregnant (but I did after 15 months of ttc), might be the extra ewcm I had, or might just be pure luck, but I'm convinced that the vitamins, antioxidants, ewcm and the "saving" were all parts of it.

Hope you figure something out and that you feel better soon!

xx

I forgot how low your hubby's sperm count was Esp :shock:

Oh i forgot no alcohol but i suppose that's obvious :)

i was told by my gp that you should aim to have sex every 3rd day, so it gives time for the sperm to develop. anything after this 3 days and they go stale.

Zinc supplement is good for mens sperm! Helps improve quality etc xx

Sorry to hear your results Scotch - sounds like we in a similar boat. I know what u mean about feeling like its not real - I keep thinking its all a bad dream. Always took it for granted that I would get married and then have kids.

But it is amazing what they can do these days- thats what I keep holding on to and I wish you and your partner all the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back