Hubbys SA how long for results??

hayes

Reaction score
Hi girls,

My hubby went to the docs just over a week ago and discussed having a SA done. He has taken the sample to the hospital today but doesnt have a clue when we may get the results as he cant rememeber what the doc said and he forgot to ask the lady at the clinic when he droped it off.
Bless him i bet he was embrassed.

Anyone have any idea of how long we will have to wait??

Michelle. x

My husband got a call from the doctors exactly a week later . So not too long x good luck

yeah about a week to two is normal. im not surprised he didnt want to hang around to find out!!

Ours was a week, however my doctors have a stupid policy that they will only ring you if its bad news or you need treatment....v.frustrating!

x

Ugh, ours took nearly two weeks as apparently its a bit more complex than bloods, but if you are lucky then you will get them in a week. Good luck x

Ours took 10 days, we had to call our GP for the results xx

Thanks everyone i will give it 2wks and make him go back to the doc and speak to him as our docs sometimes just tell the receptionists to say its all ok, and i would rather we got him to explain it all properly. Hope that makes sense.

Michelle. x

we got ours a week later , but only as we had an appointment anyway the nest week at the fertility clinic, I agree with you and would make an appointment to review with docs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back