• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hOWS EVERYONE GOING WITH THEIR WEIGHT LOSS??

i lost a pound this week and id had a few off days where there was cake and crisps lol

I lost 5lbs this week!! Yay!!! The exercise is starting to pay off :) xxx

yay congrats hun thats awesome!

Loving hearing everyone's losses!

I don't have much money at the moment so Im struggling a bit on SW so have downloaded myfitness pal and keeping an eye on my calories. Still trying to have fruit and veg with every meal though. Went for my run yesterday and oh it was hard. Just going for a gentle 2.5 mile jog tomorrow instead of intervals.

Loving hearing everyone's losses!

I don't have much money at the moment so Im struggling a bit on SW so have downloaded myfitness pal and keeping an eye on my calories. Still trying to have fruit and veg with every meal though. Went for my run yesterday and oh it was hard. Just going for a gentle 2.5 mile jog tomorrow instead of intervals.

I'm finding it hard with the £5 weekly fee plus my shopping bill has doubled - why is it do much more expensive to be healthy!!

I lost 2lbs this week!! How has everyone else done? Thinking of stopping weight watchers and just using the my fitness pal app! I'm going to use it this week and if I still lose going to slowly phase weight watchers out because I just can't justify spending money on weekly meetings and we food!! To expensive! Xx

i lost 5lb this week. i know what u mean about the cost but i have to pay or i wont stick to it lol

I've lost 5kg. My only aim still is to cut out the diet coke but it seems to be having such an impact on what I feel like eating. Been hard to do any walking at the moment because I've been so busy and also cos of the rain Lewis hates the rain cover.

I lost 1/2 this week but didn't put much effort in and had a takeaway curry in Friday- but it was well worth it!!!

I lost 3lb this week I think it is because I cut the alcohol out! Hee hee! Anyway I'm only 5lb away from my goal weight now which is great but tbh I'm not sure I want to lose any more. I think
I thought I was lighter than I was pre-pregnancy and not sure it will suit me if I lose much more iyswim?! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back