Could this be implantation cramping?

petchy

Reaction score
hi all, i'm new to the forum and have a quick question - i will introduce myself properly in another part of the forum soon, just need to find the time!

my partner and i have been TTC since x-mas now, and i'm hoping the cramps i have been having the last 2-3 days are implantation cramps. basically here's the story:

my periods have never been perfectly regular (usually 31-32 day cycles), and i was due to come on this weekend just gone, at the very latest today. i never usually get cramps before my period, they usually start when the bleeding does or just before on the same day. saturday i started having cramps and thought it was my period starting - however it still has not appeared, yet the cramps are still here. feels just like period pain.

what do you guys think? is it possible this could be implantation? have any of you experienced implantation cramps? if so please share your experience with me as i am really hoping this is not just my period playing up with me! if my period doesn't appear before the end of the week i will do a test, but feel it's still a little early for that. (don't want to waste ££ on a test only to come on the very next day!)

Hi

I had these cramps. I was due on the Tuesday and on the monday I started with the cramps. They were so like period cramps that I thought I was going to come on and was even carrying a tampon round in my pocket ready. I also told my partner that this wasnt our month.

Then I didn't come on the Tuesday morning so I did a test and it was positive. That was really early and not everyone will get a positive so early so I would suggest maybe wait a couple of days and if there's still no period, get a cheap test, they are actually better than the expensive ones. Asda do a 2 pack for about £6/7.

Good luck and let me know how you get on

and was even carrying a tampon round
lol, that's what i'm doing now! been really paranoid and kept popping to the loo today just to check!

if i don't come on tomorrow i'll go buy a test (better get a 2-pack as i will not in a million years trust just the one!!) i'll leave it until friday to do the test though - if nothing happens before then!

i'm crossing my fingers, but at the same time i am scared and nervous in case i'm actually pregnant!

i couldn't wait, just did a test in the loo at work and it's a BFP!!!!!

Congratulations petchy!!! :) :)

Have a safe and pleasant pregnancy!

xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!

That's great news!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members