How sensitive is the old FRER type?

napoli

Reaction score
I have some strip tests that are 10miu but the FRER doesn't say on the pack .. it says 6 days before period though which honestly I don't really believe will work .. I am 8 or 9 dpo tomorrow and my ic was stark white today so i'm not sure if I wanna waste a FRER tomorrow..

what do you guys think?

I have the old FRER type too (6 days before period). I bought it in boots only yesterday. I have heard that the FRER are one of the best tests. I normally get the FRER that says you can test as early as 10 days before and must've picked up a different type of FRER - I thought first response only did one type tbh!

I'd hang on until due day before you test. The FRER's are too pricey to get a false BFN.

i'm not sure I CAN! I'm a poas addict! i'm gonna try to only use the strip tests though .. I know i'm only 7dpo but i'm still feeling pretty hopeless, i've got NO symptoms really that I can think of .. so I know i'm not out yet but I still feel like I am :( I just really want to be cause if i'm not then we had decided to wait until the fall to try again cause of timing and stuff and I just don't think I can wait

Strip tests have never worked for me....on my last pregnancy they only started to show a faint line when I was 7 weeks.
I have only used the FRER that you use 6 days before......got my bfp on my three pregnancies at 10dpo. Not sure if they would have worked earlier, never tried xx

I think the frer's are 12miu x good luck x

ok thanks ladies .. it was a bfn this morning at 8dpo and i'm not having any symptoms so I think i'm out this cycle .. my lp is 11-12 days so i'll probably be starting af on saturday or sunday :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back