how reliable are sainsburys tests? opinions please

An edit aswell
197c1a01b2042126fca9f43c86e8b59c.jpg

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Oh wow thanks ladies. I defo see something on both of them. Going to take my last clear blue tomorrow morning. Xx

Omg I literally am in shock. 12 months ttc with a chemical and a mmc. First month on maca root and vit B complex and boom.

Thanks for all ur advice and input ladies.

Fingers crossed it's a sticky bean. X

Maca root can be used to balance hormones, improve fertility, improve mood and stamina and a few other things.

I'm pretty sure I have a hormone imbalance or low progesterone and someone on here mentioned maca root so I did some research and decided to take some. I have another thread in ttc where people have shared their experience with it. I felt it improved my mood right away but now I am putting my bfp down to it. That or the vitamin b complex I am also taking.

Yes will defo join the January mums theead, thanks xx

No mistaking that one, congratulations! Really interesting that you still got your usual pre-AF spotting too.

Thanks Syd. Yeah the spotting still is a concern as I'm wondering if it's linked to low progesterone.... it was much less though than normal and has practically stopped today.

I wonder if my doc will test my progesterone if I ask him to? Anyone know if they do that whilst ur pg? I spotted all through my last pregnancy and that ended in a mc so I'm terrified if I keep spotting it will happen again

If you ask they might. I'm asking mine to make sure all my hormones are what they should be on Friday. It's worth asking xx

Yeah your right, I will ask anyway and see what he says. I have already spoken to him previously about my spotting so he might go for it. Let me know how you get on Friday. Hope they do the tests you want them to x

Erm.... so this afternoon I did X2 tesco hpt and bfn. I also did an opk this morning and it was practically non existent.

So in your honest opinion is it likely I have had another loss? My pee hold was probably about 3.5 and I have drunk a lot of water today. But surely there would be something on a test considering I had positives earlier this week?

I thought if you did a test after af was late you could do it at any time of the day and it would be a really strong line

Any advice much appreciated. P.s. I know I shouldn't keep testing but I have zero preggo symptoms so it made me suspicious.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back