Advice about implantation vs AF

flisstebbs

Reaction score
Looking for some advice as feeling very confused! Here's the situation: TTC #1. Missed mc at 12 weeks in Feb 2011 with D&C. Used to be 32 day cycle. Had 3 cycles since, (24/32/32). Up until this last cycle, didn't get +OPK. Got very excited this month by a postive OPK at CD16. Managed to BD at the right time. Now on CD 28 (11DPO and 4 days before AF due), and had bit of red spotting this morning with very sl cramps (stopped now). BFN this am with FMU.

What do you think, AF or IB?? :wall2:

Honest answer would be it could be either Hun.

Fx for you though!

xx

possible ib! if it was ib its to early to get a bfp hun wait a few days and test again xxxxx

I too think it sounds promising and 11dpo really is too early for most people to get a bfp although of course it has been known. Hun its guna take a few months for your periods/hormones to settle, lets hope you caught it in time have everything x for you x

...but also Maybe Baby is right, it really could be either...sorry I must have splinters in my bum from sitting on the fence!!! xxx

i agree with all of the above babe lol good luck though sounds very promising xxxx

AF come this eve - I'm out. Thanx for support though. At least I know one way or another and can have a glass of wine with pals. To anyone out there waiting it out, good luck!:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back