how reliable are sainsburys tests? opinions please

Taken at 3pm ish today after approx 5 hours hold. I know it's another blue dye though. But is clear blue more reliable than sainsburys? I think the line is stroner now? What do u ladies think? X

Last edited:
I just googled it and I didn't realise how unreliable blue dye tests were. Gutted I wasted my 5 hour urine on it! Tempted to run to the chemist and see if they have a frer but not sure I can hold my pee for another 4 hours. I was out all day today so it was easy to hold it for so long.

Screwing! Why do they continue to make them if they are so shit?? Lol

Peanut butter - do u think it's too early to get excited as it's a blue dye one?

Last edited:
I doubt you would get two clear blue rubbish ones

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Did the line come up in the time limit? If yes it's deffo a :bfp: like emmalily said doubt you'd get 2 bad ones xx

Last edited:
I looked at it after about 3 mins. It's only x1 clear blue and x1 sainsburys. I just went round the corner to the local pharmacy and they are out of frer! There is a shortage of frer!

I did buy another test but it's pink dye this time. Was gona get our little boy to take the rest to his daddy later this evening as a special delivery but if it's not a definite bfp I don't want to make a song and dance about it.

I still have my pre af spotting so that's throwing me a bit too.

I hate ttc.

Do the other test 3 hour hold? ... Which test is it? The clearblue one is 25miu i think so if its coming up on that, should come up on the other one x

The pink dye one is called 'answer'. This isn't an early detection test it should be done on the day of missed period it says. I'm still gona do it after a 3 or 4 hour hold though..... I can't see where it says how sensitive it is.

Only 1.5 hours of pee holding to go .......

They're 25miu aswell accoring to google lol. Hopefully youll get your bfp xx

So I did a 3 hour hold (couldn't wait any longer, I'm getting pretty thirsty). Used the pink dye one..... bfn. I think there MIGHT be a tiny squinter of a line.

It wont let me see. But a line is a line! Im pretty sure your pregnant looking at the clear blue tho lol xx

I give up with loading pics. Lol. It won't work now. I'm gona tell oh coz I'm gona burst otherwise! That's ks ladies. Will update in the morning xx

*not in my nature to give up so I finally worked out how to upload properly. Pink dye test as below*

Last edited:
attachmentid=60805&stc=1&d=1463422356[/url]

Attachments

• 20160516_181605-1.jpg
    20160516_181605-1.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics