how reliable are sainsburys tests? opinions please

Louloubelle84

Reaction score
OK so I think I might be sounding a bit desperate here... but here goes....

This month took maca root and vit B complex to try and prevent spotting. It hasn't prevented the spotting although it has reduced it by a day. Anyhow, I didn't OPK this month there I don't know how many dpo I am. I am on cd27 and due af tomorrow.

So this morning I used an opk (just to ease my poas addiction) and it came up pretty dark but not quite +. Is that normal? So that inspired me to take a sainsburys hpt. I THINK I van see a very very faint + however I have been blinded by my desperation in to seeing a + before when it wasn't one.

Opinions please? I think if it was a + it would be much darker by now as I'm due af tomorrow. But the opk being nearly + is throwing me. Probably playing a cruel trick tbh.

What do u ladies think? I'm going to post pics if I can remember how..

That link isn't working loulou. Can you re-do it

I can't seen to up the pics. Really annoying me! Just keeps saying it won't upload. Anyone have any idea how I can upload it please? X

I haven't uploaded one for months but I think it's through the "go advanced" button and then attach files, is that what you were using? To answer your original question, I've heard a positive opk can indicate pregnancy but it's very unreliable. Sorry, not much help.

It could be that the picture is too big, have you tried cropping it?

Hurrah! Got one. I was seriously losing my temper......

Thanks Syd think it was too big

Last edited:
I can see something on the blue dye HPT but as blue dyes can be notorious for evaps can you get a FRER or pink dye test?

I can see something, and I can't ever see lines! Definitely worth a frer or superdrug test I think. fingers crossed!

Tbh I thought the picture didn't do it justice so I'm glad someone cab see something and it's not just me.

I will go and get a frer today. Can you take those any time of the day or does it have to be Fmu? I'm actually due af on Wednesday not tomorrow, not that that makes much difference.

Please don't be an evap line!!

I think you're better off doing fmu, especially as it's still before AF. If it was me I'd probably buy two and do one tonight, one tomorrow :) Exciting!

Yes or hold your urine in for 3-4 hours and try to reduce fluid intake so as not dilate urine too much. Good luck!

Bloody no frer in the big tesco! ! How annoying!!!!!! Picked up some clear blues though as didn't Wana leave empty handed lol

I got my bfp with a superdrug early test 9dpo with an afternoon sample! I drink loads before bed so my morning sample was rubbish.

I see a line but would confirm it with a pink dye test.

Good luck

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back