Opinions please:) !!

eliviasmummy

Reaction score
Hi girlies,

Well I'm currently cd 25 out of 29-30, been having cramps on and off for a couple of days now( from about 4dpo til now 7dpo) I remember these cramps from my last pregnancy when af was due can't remember before that as she was a suprise! Well anyway... I do normally get cramps but not this early before af is due, also been getting heartburn with the cramps, feeling like I can't be bothered with doing anything, headache last night and could easily just sleep all day! My boobs arent sore but more sensative...Also my stomach constantly wants feeding lol! Oh yeh and iv noticed watery cm, comes and goes really? Pllleeeeaaase anyone who has had these symptoms please let me go as I think I'm going mad! I do get these signs for af but as I said generally not this early or as constant ? Thanks girls xxxx

hey hun, last month i had all these symptoms for 11 days solid, unfortunately i got a bfn and af, i'm not saying thats going to be the same for you as everyone is different so good luck and i hope this is a sign of your bfp! i dont know why i felt like i did as before af i just usually get headache and cramps and with my 1st preg got no symptoms at all so it was deffo a mystery for me! xx

All could be great signs hun, again don't want to get your hopes up incase, but hoping you get your BFP. It's amazing how quickly some of the symptoms start - amazing

:) thanks girls, I know that it prob all means nothing just since we have been ttc number 2 I haven't been guessing at all because I just knew that it wasnt my month.. Not that I'm sure this is it's just the closest iv felt so far! But I am put off that the cramps started so early! Ahh I don't know lol prob just going mad :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back