How old was you when you had your 1st baby?

I'll be 39 when this one arrives :D Will have to get cracking on no2 very soon afterwards.

btw Happy Birthday for yesterday Fiona saw you were 41 glad I'm not the oldest.

I gave birth to Haylea exactly 3 weeks before my 21st birthday and I had Ashlea when I was 30...er still am 30...but not for long....xxx

sunshinestars said:
I was 20 when i fell with cameron, i hated it cos i fell in october and it was my 21st birthday in febuary and i couldnt drink... 21 when he was born, and never looked bck since, love every minute of it.. :wave:
i was 36 weeks wen i had my 18th i spent the evening before my bday convinced i was about to give birth then on my bday i was in so much pain but no he decided to wait longer lol great bday that was

I was 30 (just) - only 3 weeks of my 31st birthday when LO arrived.

I was flirty 30 and one week (Stanley was one week over, I really wanted him to come on my birthday when he was due) :D

I had the crappiest birthday/due date ever :(

Have big plans for my 31st/Stanley's 1st! :cheer:

i was 16 wen i fell pregnant and had keryn wen i was 17

luv lou n keryn xxx

i was 20 when i had elliott. and 26 when i had taylor. im getting married in july 09 when ill be 30, so maybe baby no3 will be here by the time im 31-32????????

I was 20 when i had jodie. but i was about to turn 21 in the july and she was born end of april. im 22 this year and trying again.

I was 28 when my little boy was born ( 6 days before i turned 29) and i'll be 29 when this one comes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back