Your age when you had your child/ren?

I was 23 when I fell pregnant, 24 when I gave birth! :D

I was 32 when I had Poppy and still am (my OH was 27...my toyboy!!)

lauramumof2 said:
Squiglet said:
20 when I had Tia and I'll still be 28 when I have this one... don't think there will be another as I plan on having my tubes tied at 32... :)

ermm, thats what I thought. Due to get sterilised the day after I found out I was pg. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: OH GOD don't scare me... :rotfl:

I was 27 when I had Asher. It was 1 day before my 28th birthday (well about 5 hours actually!). So we nearly had the same birthday!

Will leave it at least 3 years before the next one I think.

K.xxx

I was 16 when i fell with Brooke 17 when she was born!

With Olivia i was 23 nearly 24

Im hoping to have another by the time im 28

I was 21 when I had Lydia
and 23 when I had Alex

lauramumof2 said:
Due to get sterilised the day after I found out I was pg. :rotfl:

:shock: That's so cool, your LO is extra special and definitely wanted to be here, very best wishes lauramumof2 hehe :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was 22 when I had Arianna.

So many of you are not the ages I thought you were (if that makes sence!) Zebrastripes - you are very mature for your age... I always thought you were about the same age as me!

leckershell said:
random I know but I just wanted to say imo zebrastripes you're very grown up for your age, and you are as valid a member on here as anyone else :hug:

x

Awk thanks :D :D I love this forum for that reason,because no matter what your age or situation is,we're all mums together :lol:

I was 30 when had I fell pg and 31 when I gave birth. If I have another I want to be pg before I am 35 if possible :wink:

tuck said:
Eveadel said:
:shock: Im the ole gal!!!!!!

I am/was 40 :shock: when I had Matilda and we're hoping for a second maybe next year!!!!

so think I'm the ole gal!!!!!!!!!

Er, sorry Tuck, that's me. Deffo the Old age pensioner around here...
Jessica at twenty five
Victor at thirty two
Anais at fourty one

Thats me done, cant afford any more. Just hope I can stay un pregnant until my OH has his vasectomy, as we decided that it was his turn to go thru some of the grief :rotfl:

Lisa

sarah113 said:
I was 20 when Abigail was born
I was 21 when Tia was born
I was 22 when Jordan was born
And was 23 when Hayden was born
I will be 24 when this one is born LOL

gosh hun arent you ready for a year off lol

i was 18 with millie and 20 with ryan

i was 22 when i had jack , and would like to be pregnant with another one b4 im 25

mamichuli said:
tuck said:
Eveadel said:
:shock: Im the ole gal!!!!!!

I am/was 40 :shock: when I had Matilda and we're hoping for a second maybe next year!!!!

so think I'm the ole gal!!!!!!!!!

Er, sorry Tuck, that's me. Deffo the Old age pensioner around here...
Jessica at twenty five
Victor at thirty two
Anais at fourty one

Thats me done, cant afford any more. Just hope I can stay un pregnant until my OH has his vasectomy, as we decided that it was his turn to go thru some of the grief :rotfl:

Lisa

Yay other mature moms :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back