How old was you when you had your 1st baby?

27 but I want another before I am 30... maybe 2 more! :shock:

Hiya

23 when i had Willow 25 when i had Conal want another 1 or 2 before i'm 30.

I was 19 when i fell pg with my first 20 when she was born

I was 21 when I had Lydia

I got pg with number 2 when I was 22 (I'm now 23 and still pg with him lol).

I had Grace just over 2 weeks ago and I had my 41st birhtday yesterday
:D :D :D

I was 23 when i had Sophie. Not planning on trying for another anytime soon!

I was 30 when had first and 34 with second. When I have third :wink: I hope to be 37.

18 when I had Dan, 23 with Callum, Charlotte was born on my 26th birthday, 31 when I had Alex

I was 22 when I had Eva, I'm 23 now and I'm hoping to try for baby number 2 soon.

I had my daughter at 25 and had hoped to have 3 by the time I hit 30 but it wasnt meant to be. After 7 years my beautiful Rowan arrived when I was 32 and he was soooooo worth the wait :D

I was 20 when i fell with cameron, i hated it cos i fell in october and it was my 21st birthday in febuary and i couldnt drink... 21 when he was born, and never looked bck since, love every minute of it.. :wave:

My birthday is May 24th & LO's estimated birth date is 6th June, so I'll be 29 or 30, depending if he arrives a little early or not :)

I was 28 when I got pregnant and 29 when my lil man was born

was 22 when alice was born. i am 23 now. would love another one before alice is 3 years old

I was 30, we'll start trying for another soon so I'd like to be 32 when I have the next. Not sure how many we want yet, I think we'll see what it's like with two! We both always wanted lots but that was before we had any lol! I think we're still thinking of at least 3 though, it's whether to have any more than that....

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back