high chair help......

BeckyJ

Reaction score
we are hoping to buy summers high chair this wk, although she is only 3 months old we want to get one ready

we'd like one that folds flat as we don't have much room, we'd also like one with adjustable height positions and that reclines

what do you have? what would you recommend? how old was your LO when you 1st used one?

thank you for your help xxx

We had a chicco polly for Arianna

66352_chicco_polly_double_phase.jpg

I loved it as it did everything you said!

We've got a chicco polly too. Again, cos of the adjustableness of it! It can be quite hard to clean though, he keeps getting wee bits of toast stuck in bits I can't reach.

I have the Mamas and Papas Primo Evo from about 3 years ago. I loved it, it did everything you desctibe, the only thing I found was that there was no-where to store the tray when you weren't using it where as other similar chairs have somewhere to click the tray on.

I'm selling one a bit like this:

mothercare_antigua.jpg

Its blue tho so no good for you! LOL

Personally I found it way too big, and even though it folded it was still HUGE and heavy.

I'm getting one of these from Ikea for a tenner, my mum has one at her house and they are FAB, really light and much easier to keep clean.

geit02_highchairs.jpg

Urchin said:
I'm getting one of these from Ikea for a tenner, my mum has one at her house and they are FAB, really light and much easier to keep clean.

geit02_highchairs.jpg

The Ikea ones are great. I can't find a single high chair I like. Am not a fan of loads of plastic and the colours of most of them. I do like the wooden ones that double as a small table though.

i've got a graco contempo as it folds right down and fits into my hall cupboard - i think its fab. its comfy, height-adjustable, reclines and has 3 trays :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back