How old and what size clothes?

ZMD

Reaction score
Just curious really! so as the title says how old is your LO and what size clothes are they in?
Tegan is 16 weeks and still in 0-3 i put a 3-6 skirt on her today picked her up and it fell down lol! x

herbie 5 months tomorrow and in 6-9 months and has been for a few wks i've got him all summer stuff in 9-12 months he was over 19lb last time he was weighted so he's on the large side lol

Tomos is finally in newborn clothes and he's 15 weeks!!!

Oscar is 8 months and in 9-12. He's not that heavy but he's really long in the body x

Paige is 29 weeks I think ( 6 1/2 months) and shes currently asleep in 0-3 pjs but she varies from 0-3 and 3-6. She wears some 6-9 stuff too but it swamps her.

Bless Tomos!

He is still so small, but I think he's massive now compared to what he used to be. It just means he fits into his baby clothes for longer :)

Last edited:
Isla is in 3/6 trousers and 6/9 babygros!! She is really long. Not had her weighed for 4 weeks but she was 11lb 12 @ 12 weeks.

Emma x

zaks 8 weeks and is in 0-3. getting him weighed on tues, he was 11lb11 at 6 weeks so looking forward to seeing how much he is this week . x

Aiden 12 wkd and in 0 tO 3 still, wears some 3 to 6 but looks very big and he's nearly 14 lb, so don't get it really! X

clothes size really varies doesn't it, depending on the shop.

Devon is 6 weeks now and last weighed 9lb 2oz more than a week ago and feels heavier since, really pilling it on.
He is just finishing off his newborn grows etc and going into smaller 0-3 clothes now. His 0-3 babygrows are huge so we have a gap in what to wear now. I treated myself to 2 cute babygrow style ones from tesco, (ones that look more like clothes as have no poppers down front and don't have feet so they wearsocks). They came up so small when we tried it on him yesterday , like it would fit him for 2 days! so changed them today for identical ones in 3-6 and even one in 6-9 as when compared to a 0-3 one in shop they had hardley any diff - funny isn't it , and Devon is only short!! maybee he has a long body to match his very short legs!

Cahal is just over 6 months and wears mostly 6-9 months although some tops (it seems to depend on where I get them from) he is in 9-12 months. He's not especially long but quite a chunky monkey bless him - last weighed at 6 months exactly and ws 17lb 13oz.

Shop-wise I've found that Next and Peacocks are on the small side, but Matalan is big. Designer-wise, we've got some No Added Sugar stuff that he's got that says 6 months but hasn't fitted him since he was 12 weeks old!! Oh Baby is pretty good but Bebe Cool comes up small too. Weird huh?!

clothes size really varies doesn't it, depending on the shop.

Devon is 6 weeks now and last weighed 9lb 2oz more than a week ago and feels heavier since, really pilling it on.
He is just finishing off his newborn grows etc and going into smaller 0-3 clothes now. His 0-3 babygrows are huge so we have a gap in what to wear now. I treated myself to 2 cute babygrow style ones from tesco, (ones that look more like clothes as have no poppers down front and don't have feet so they wearsocks). They came up so small when we tried it on him yesterday , like it would fit him for 2 days! so changed them today for identical ones in 3-6 and even one in 6-9 as when compared to a 0-3 one in shop they had hardley any diff - funny isn't it , and Devon is only short!! maybee he has a long body to match his very short legs!

I have some 0-3 Sainsburys sleepsuits and her feet still don't reach the toes! its very odd how all makes are different sizes x

Ella is 5 months old and largely in 3-6 months but being so long she has nearly grown out of them. I put her into a 9-12 month top yesterday and it fit!

Drake is 20 weeks old (i think) 5 months old on the 1st anyways. And has just gone into 3-6 months! He's a little shorty though lol

Ross was 7 months old on Wednesday there, I just weighed him and he's 18lbs 3oz. He's in 6-9 for the length as he's 72cms. Everything looks so baggy on him though!

I feel like I've got a giant baby in comparison! Don't know if that's good or bad?!

My lil man is in 3-6 months and weighed over 14lbs 2 weeks ago at 10 weeks :)

Aw don't worry Emma, Charley's still a chubster compared with Isla!! He was 15lb 3oz's just over a week ago!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back