Baby's clothes sizing

Izzy

Reaction score
Does your baby wear his "correct age" clothes size?

I find from most shops they cut them quite large, Finlay is 16 weeks old and average weight yet 3-6 months is still humoungous on him!

I was going to do some early shopping for our summer holiday in June, but am hesitating now because i don't know what size to buy in!

hannah is 16 months and is still in some 6/9 months but mostly she is in 6/12 and 12 / 18 months

Braydon has been in 12-18 month tops for ages is just going into 12-18 month trousers

nathans in 12-18 months @ 9 months but hes a big boy.
i find that the sizes vary from place to place
next i find bigger,
mackays about rightish
mothercare and adams i find really small he out grows these first which is weird as theyre supposed to be "the baby shops".
Woolworths about right too

I find the clothes massive! Leorah is only just growing out of newborn and 0-3 months are still big, there is no in between :?

Phoebe varies from 3-6mths - 9-12mths and she's 13mths.

I find Next, Mothercare, Boots and M&S are small.

Tesco and Woolworths are big and Asda and Primark are about right.

madis in 0-3 months some are getting tight already :shock: but them some are massive

Glad its not just me then!

Next's trousers are especially big on Finlay!

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Alfie is nearly 17 weeks old and 2lb off being in 6-9 months clothes he was in 3-6 at 11 weeks old, hes a chunky lad but hes tall too hes 65cm long :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Stanley is 4 months and in 6-9.

He needs bigger trousers to accomodate his cloth nappies as most are cut for disposables but he's also pretty long and big :)

i have to put hope in 6-9 months clothes coz she is so long, apart from vests coz it is her legs that re long x

keeley wears 3-6month stuff but she has lil short arms so i have to fold the arms up lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Harrison is still in 0-3 months but will be soon going into 3-6, He's a very long baby bodywise, takes after his Mummy for that!

Alastair goes between 0-3 and 3-6 i think it depends where u get ur clothes from, Tesco is the worst for sizing of clothes :shock:

jamies 4and a half mths and is in 3-6mth clothes but some still swamp him!!

mamas and papas stuff fits him about right, primark fits a bit snug, tesco stuff drowns him lol and next is about right!! adams stuff is big too?

Otis will be 4months on Sunday and most of his 3-6 months clothes are still to big for him, not so much lenght wise as width wise, all the trousers just fall of him!!! I think M&S seem to be quite good re sizes.

taylor is still in 9-12mth clothes and he will be 1 on 22nd jan. i find that when i buy from m&s they are too small so have to opt for a larger size same with mothercare. but any other places like next and adams george places like that he is still in 9-12.

his brother elliott is 7yrs and its the oppersite for him he is in age 9 clothes and has always been in two sizes bigger since he was little. its funny how they are both so different.

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rubie has always been in a size smaller than her ages, ie at 6 months she went into 3-6 mth clothes, but when she turned about 10 months she has always been in a size bigger, she is in 12/18 mths or 18-24 mths now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back