• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What size clothes is your baby in?

Oliver is still in 6-9 months at the moment - probably won't be long before he's in 9-12!!

0-3 mainly, most of his newborn stuff is getting too tight already (his got a little chubby belly lol)

Jacob is mainly in 9-12 months now - but today is wearing a 6-9 month jeans and top set from Next and it still fits ok. I find that Next trousers are always quite long! Nappies he is in size 4 huggies natural fit :D

Xxx

Rubes been in 0-3 tops and bottoms from around 9 weeks, and has just moved into size 2 nappies.

Her 0-3 vests are getting a bit snug on arms, so tried her in 3-6 tonight for bed and its much better...I was getting all upset, I dont want her to grow up!!!! :cry:

Rubys mummy said:
Her 0-3 vests are getting a bit snug on arms, so tried her in 3-6 tonight for bed and its much better...I was getting all upset, I dont want her to grow up!!!! :cry:

:hug: oh hun. i cried when i put all of alices new born stuff in a bag ready to go in my mums loft to be saved for number two.

alice is currently wearing a 0-3 vest, a 0-6 tights (which swamp her!) a 3-6 top and a newborn skirt that still seems too big around the waist!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back