• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How much?

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
How much weight is within normal to gain during pregnancy?
How much have you gained so far?
I weighed myself this morning.. and got a helluva fright :roll:

Ive put on 40lbs (2.8st) hmph.. doesnt sound so bad when i say it in stone.. think im going to ditch the lbs system LOL

i put on 1stone 8lb my midwife said anything upto 3 stone is ok x

I wish I had a weight marker for before I was pregnant, when I was weighed at 14 weeks I was 180lbs and being 5ft 7, thats classed as overweight.. but thats still with being pregnant, water weight and such.. hmph not looking forward to losing this after she is born!

I am always 10 stone pre baby , my body finds that as it's happy weight - I am 5 foot 10 tall

I am now 11 stone 3 , so put on 17lb I guess, hope to just put on 4 more lb max in next 5 weeks till devon is born, as each time I put on these weights

Rhys - 1.5 stone
Toby 2 stone
Briony 1.5 stone
Devon - Tba!

Kat, I don't actually think the weight you put on coresponds to the sie of baby if that makes you feel better, some ladies are all baby, others loads of water, and others have boobs like water balloons! (mine are only 36C now, but big for me!) so lots of other places where weight goes!, so your fine.

Ooooh I'm glad you said that JJ Mum - my boobs have gone from a 30E to a 32H, I feel like Jordan!! Maybe that accounts for some of my weight?! Hmmm, perhaps I'll open that bar of galaxy after all!!! :-D

I have put on well over 3 stone, probably about 3.5 now!

i was 10stone before and ive put on 2.5 stone.
OH said its all in the (.)(.) lol xxxx

Not sure in stone - I've put on 14kg. Apparently 13-16kg is about average.

i feel very strange as i weigh less now than when i wasnt pregnant!

with my son i put on 3 stone, this time 1 1/2 :)
I think that's fine hun and I think your having a boy :D

I lost about a stone in the first 3months, weirdly, but I've put on just over half a stone since then :oooo:

i put on 9kg so about 1 & 1/2 stone, but only 11lb from 28weeks....

i darnt weigh myself yet.... im gona do it when Layla is a week old and see what that is, cos she weighed 8lb 4oz :) my lil chunky long legged lady(59cm!!) !!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back