Extra pounds or stones?

babyjay1

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity how much weight has everyone gained so far? What's classed as normal?

I am sneaking in, but I put on 5 stone when I was pregnant, went from a 12 to a 20 :shock: Bad fluid retention and too many takeaways. :roll: How much have you put on? :think:

Im stuck at a 14 just now :wall:

Dont know how much i weigh ..i killed my scales the moment I found out I was pregnant lol :lol:

I suppose if I was to buy none maternity clothes I would be about a size 18 now. I was a 12 before getting pregnant :cry:

I dont wanna know how much weight ive put on. Its a depressing thought. Put it this way, its a lot!!!

I was 8.5 st when I found out, now I am 11 st :shock: I can't quite work that one out lol :lol: and also its really weird because everyone says I don't look like I have put any on :think:

Tasha20 said:
I was 8.5 st when I found out, now I am 11 st :shock: I can't quite work that one out lol :lol: and also its really weird because everyone says I don't look like I have put any on :think:

Baby weight counts for at least half a stone of that Tash, then you got the placenta, fluid and also fat stores that have been laid down for breastfeeding

lol :lol: It is still quite frightning really ive never seen 11st in my life, im just a little bit lighter than my OH :D

I've put on about a stone but i've got 7 weeks of growing to go yet!!!!

Similar to Tasha I was 9stone 3 before I fell pregnant, am now 11stone and I still have just over 4 weeks (hopefully no more) to go.

I am in love with my bump though so I quite like being 11stone :D

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back