• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How much would you spend on a kids bike?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
I've fallen in love with a bike for the mini one! It's a Minnie mouse one and has a little doll seat on the back, it's perfect :love: BUT it's 80 quid :shock: it's in halfords and is really well made, but I was only thinking of spending about 40! OH thinks it's a good price, mum thinks it's too much! It's a 12" one and she's only tiny and grows really slowly so it would last her but I can't help
Thinking it's too much!

My parents brought lacey's so I don't know how much bikes are. £80 ain't too bad, it's gonna last her a while and Minnie mouse is so cute!

I've left Katies over in Halfords and her's is 90 I think for disney princess, considering the. Kids will get a few years wear out of it it's not too bad. There are cheaper around but you'll be binning it within the year as bits will have dropped off it :roll: so my advice get the 80pound one :yay:

That's what I was thinking M! When we were in there yesterday they're doing it so you can put down a £10 deposit and pay it off up til Xmas! I just don't want to buy a home bargains type one and it fall apart on boxing day!

I'm doing exactly the same hun with J's and K's :yay: plus they build them too :thumbup:

i got my daughters from halfords for £60 hun. it was reduced from £90 i think. my daughters is 12 inch. that is her main xmas present xx

I'd say that was pretty cheap? A lot of bikes these days are well over £100 xxx

Ooo thanks Hun!! Gona have a look! Tiffany, when you've got 2 and are on a budget it's not really that cheap lol xx

M... I don't wana piss on your
Chips, but the Disney princesses is 49.99 this weekend!

All montys bikes have been well over £100, and he won't stop growing lol

Couldn't you hunt around as amazon usually undercut alot of places!

I'd pay that price. My DD2 still fits DD1 first bike so def worth the money!

I think I bought a bike a year for DS as he grew up so quick. Next LO will only get second hand. But if you're buying 2 £80 and bad at least you can assume it's safe.

Well I went into Halford and I only have to pay what the sore price is on the day I take away :) they told me there are early bird incentives coming soon :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back